FS: Kenne Bell Supercharged 98 Cobra. 50k miles.

Forgot to mention I don't post here much (as you can tell), but I'm all over SVTP with over 6000 posts (Red98CobraStang is my name over there). Also have over 400+ feedbacks on Ebay (Arnoldbunch). Give me a call or text on my cell @ 847-997-3866 if your truly interested. THanks so much! Grant

$10,900 FIRM
1998 Cobra coupe # 4099 of 5174 (1 of 551 built in this color combo) Laser Red exterior, Saddle leather interior.
Always been stored winters (Nov 1st through April 1st or whenever the salts gone) and only driven on sunny, dry days. Seen the rain only a handful of times. RUST FREE!!! I’ve owned the vehicle since Dec 28th, 2004. Clean Carfax. VIN will be provided upon request.
I bought the car 99% bone stock w/ 33k miles. Air filter and flowmasters were the only mods.
99% of the work performed by myself. ASE certified. You can rest assured this vehicle has been very well taken care of.
I change the oil every 2000-2500 miles. Always run 7 quarts of Pennzoil platinum 5w30 and a ford FL-820S filter.
Compression on every cylinder is above 180+ PSI. leak down test passed with flying colors. cooling system has been pressure tested and is flawless.
Car has been washed at least once weekly and waxed about 2-3 times each summer.
I have about 90% of all the receipts for the vehicle. I keep everything in it's own file.
The vehicle has a just a hair over 50k miles. 50,112 I believe. Never abused the car. Only took it to the track once, and that was all pre Kenne Bell. Car went 13.25 @ 104.7 1.87 60ft. This was with granny shifting and bad motor mounts.
The current mods are:
Kenne Bell 1.5L supercharger @ 6-6.5psi (3 1/8" pulley). Made 353/356 on a dynapack chassis dyno (reads lower than a roller dyno, and more like a mustang dyno).
The AF ratio sits nice at 11.7-11.8 all the way up to 7000rpms
Supercharger oil was just changed.
The motor was stripped down and completely cleaned. Has new oil pan gasket, valve covers, front cover, spark plug doughnuts, upgraded trigger wheel, new heavy duty timing chain tensioners, and other small misc. things.
Custom made IMRC deletes and LDC head cooling mod.
Smog pump and EGR have been removed to clean up engine bay and increase performance. Passes emissions with ease.
All 02's are almost new FRPP's. about 5k miles on them
FRPP 42lb green tops, brand new.
JLT CAI. brand new.
SCT BA2400 MAF, brand new.
BBK twin 62mm throttle body.
Screamin’ Demon coil packs and livewires. about 10k miles on them.
New Autolite 103's gapped at .032. Brand new.
Fresh SCT tune by Logan Motorsports - SCT Tuning
SCT 4 bank Chip.
Lincoln Aviator fuel pump. Brand new.
BBK Chrome Long tube headers were installed about 10k miles ago. No dents or dings on them, just a bit of surface rust and could stand to be repainted. I purchased these brand new.
Custom made Bassani o/r x pipe.
Mac Pro dumps w/ only about 1000 miles on them.
Dallas mustang speedcal. calibrated perfectly for the 4.10's.
FRPP 4.10 gears and all new bearings in the rear end about 6-7k miles ago. Also has an aluminum Granatelli cover on the rear end. This increases the fluid capacity to 3 quarts and cools the rear end much better. It also keeps the differential from flexing. Fluid has about 500 miles on it.
FRPP aluminum driveshaft. 10k miles on this. U joints are perfect.
New 04 cobra aluminum flywheel and clutch kit, Ford throw out bearing and pilot bearing.
Steeda firewall adjuster and UPR triple hook quadrant. Stock clutch cable.
Hanlon beefed up T-45. Has all new synchros, blocking rings, bearings. Complete overhaul with fresh ATF. Upgraded aluminum shift forks to prevent the dreaded T-45 breakage. Transmission is equipped with a MGW orange handle shifter and 05 GT knob.
Polyurethane mounts/bushings throughout the entire car (engine, transmission, all suspension components.) All are brand new.
Granatelli solid upper and lower rear control arms. 5k miles on them.
Eibach Sportline springs w/ poly iso's on all corners. 5k miles on them.
KYB shocks and struts. 5k miles on them.
Steeda 3 bolt Caster/Camber plates.
Upgraded sway bar links.
Newer NAPA premium ball joints and firestone lifetime alignment.
NAPA drilled and slotted rotors front and back with posi-quiet semi metallic/ceramic pads installed about 10-12k miles ago. PLENTY of life left. Rotors and calipers have been painted and look great.
Chrome FR500 wheels from Mustang Parts & Performance - American Muscle. 18x9/10. Front tires are BFG KDW2's 255/40/18 and the rears are Nitto 555r drag radials 305/35/18. Tires are brand new. No plugs or patches. Wheels have a couple small finger nail size nicks.
Fresh coolant change and brand new 192 degree thermostat and thermostat housing.
New idler and tensioner pulleys.
Pioneer 2 ways in the doors and rear deck.
Pioneer Premier DEH-580mp head unit.
Pioneer GM-X862 two channel 760 watt amp.
Pioneer Premier 10" DVC subwoofer in vented box.
2.4 Farad power acoustic capacitor.
Optima Red top battery. Brand new.
Clear corners.
factory tinted windows.
Chrome bumper inserts.
8” Shorty antenna.
Cobra in the grille.
Also comes with HPM subframe connectors, brand new, I've yet to install.
Spare T-45 trans w/ 48k miles on it.
Extra 9 and 12lb KB pulleys
Other stock items come with car as well
I’m sure there's tons more that I’m forgetting, but that will work for now...
Now for the bad....
The low coolant level light is on due to a bad level sensor. Not a big deal, just an annoyance.
The only other thing to mention would be the exterior. The right front 1/4 panel has a ding from a golf ball (thanks local country club) which has had touch up paint put over it. estimate was $200 to have this repaired.
Rear bumper on drivers side needs a re-spray. I backed into my dad’s car doing like 1mph and it spidered the paint. $200 for that to be fixed as well.
And lastly, the right front bumper is spidering as well. This happened when some idiot tapped my car when I was at college one day. This in turn pushed the right front fender off a little bit, but can easily be fixed with loosening it up and aligning it. Re-spray on the bumper would be around $200 as well.
That’s all the bad really. just a few cosmetic blemishes.
The interior is pretty much spotless except for a little bit of wear on the steering wheel. NO cracks or tears in the seats. carpet shows slight signs of wear, but will shampoo right out.
Mechanical, this car 100%. no issues whatsoever. Tune is perfect. Runs great. A true blast to drive
Any questions please feel free to ask.
Idle video of the KB

Video on the dyno. This is with the old 2 chambers, not the pro dumps. Sounds way deeper and a lot meaner now. I'll get a new exhaust vid tomorrow.

this compares my N/A #'s with the current KB #'s
cobradynosheet15lkb6psi.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

the centercap has been replaced with another flaming M.
IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg
IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

the inserts are now chrome, not black.
IMG_1852.jpg

In this pic, u can see the golf ball ding