FS: Alpine Head Unit/ Accessories

I am selling this as we have decided to go a different route in the VW Touareg and I don't have an ipod for the bug. I bought this back in May for $299 for the head unit alone and it's like new. Has full Ipod functionality on the head unit with cable(Ipod Cable Included), really cool, and has the ability to connect other USB(this cable not included). The Sirius package is brand new and never installed, will work with Alpine head units. Will sell separate or together.

Head Unit (Paid $299): $225
Sirius Satellie Kit (BRAND NEW Paid $139): $130
Take all for $350!

h500CDA9886-f_mt.jpeg

The CDA-9886 CD receiver furthers Alpine's top-notch reputation for excellent sound. Its strong internal amp delivers powerful output, and you can shape the sound with Bass Engine® sound controls — a 2-band parametric equalizer, plus a low-pass filter for your subwoofer. The stereo also features a high-pass filter that'll keep your full-range speakers clear by eliminating the low bass that they can't handle.
The 2-line BioLite display delivers text that's easy to read anywhere in the car. Alpine's included KCE-422i iPod® cable lets you connect your iPod and use the Percentage Search function to find your favorite songs fast — just tap the radio preset buttons to jump quickly through sections of your playlist. You'll also find a built-in USB input ready for your thumb drives or USB-equipped music players (except iPod).
Read More

The CDA-9886 offers three sets of preamp outputs for connecting an amplified system. The combination of Alpine's PXA-H100 IMPRINT sound processor and the KTX-H100 tuning kit you'll turn your vehicle into the perfect listening space — the IMPRINT measures your car's acoustics and adjusts the stereo's settings automatically to create a perfect audio environment.
Note: If you're going to use your iPod with this receiver, be sure to check "Hands-on Research" for specific iPod model compatibility with this receiver or its optional iPod adapter.

Details:

• <LI class=list-heading>General features:
  • CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
  • plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
  • fold-down, detachable face with a 2-line BioLite display
  • remote control<LI class=list-heading>Audio features:
  • Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
  • high-pass filter (speakers and front/rear preamp outputs)<LI class=list-heading>Expandability:
  • compatible with: Alpine Bluetooth® adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio™ tuner, CD changer
  • compatible with Alpine's PXA-H100 IMPRINT audio processor and KTX-H100 tuning kit
  • inputs: USB input, includes KCE-422i iPod control cable, optional aux input
  • outputs: three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs (subwoofer output has bass level control)
  • compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)<LI class=list-heading>Other features and specs:
  • CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
-----------------------------------------
This package includes everything needed to receive SIRIUS Satellite Radio through your compatible Alpine receiver. The SC-C1 universal SIRIUS tuner connects to your Alpine receiver through the included KCA-SC100 adapter cable. You'll see channel, song, and artist information on your stereo's display, and you can even save your favorite SIRIUS channels as presets. The adapter works with all Alpine stereos equipped with an Ai-Net connection.
The package includes a roof-mount antenna that attaches to your vehicle with its powerful magnetic base. The included removable metal mounting plate makes it easy to install the tuner box out of sight.
Note: A subscription to SIRIUS is also required. Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states — not available in Hawaii or U.S. territories. Limited service is available in Alaska.
Details:

• package includes SIRIUS universal car tuner and Alpine SiriusConnect™ adapter
  • low-profile, roof-mount antenna with 21' cable
  • channel scan/search
  • channel presets
  • tuner: 3-3/8"W x 1-5/16"H x 5-3/4"D
  • warranty: 1 year
h700SiRALPC-f_dgp.jpg

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
How does the ipod interface work? With my pioneer i push a list button and if i wanted to find an artist I have to scroll through everything and it takes FOREVER.

Honestly, I don't use it... the wife does :-o From what I remember, you hit a button, it takes you to the database menu where you can sort by artist, album, all those by using the knob you see.

:dunno: Not sure if that helps.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
The radio is still in the car and I drive it to work every day, it's really cute :lmao:

I have the car here in Rosemont if you want to check it out in person. I have the iPod cable in there and you can test it out with your ipod. Just shoot me a PM if your interested, I'm in town all week ;)

Thread Info