MT ET Street Radials 275/60/15 for sale or trade for 325's

I'm picking these up this weekend, the 275/60/15's came with the wheels that I bought. They are 28" in diameter just so it's known by everyone. They are nice tires, but I may need a slightly larger :quote:footprint:quote: on the street and would like to sell them and get the big, bad 325's. These tires are brand new, ZERO miles, ZERO passes.

I will trade them and some cash for the 325 drag radials, or sell them outright. Lethal Performance which always has good prices, has them at $186/ea + shipping http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...ckey-thompson-275-60-15-et-street-radial.html

I'll take $350 cash for the pair or work out a trade :biggthump Remember these have ZERO miles!

Mickey Thompson's legendary race tire technology comes to the street with the ET Street Radial. Built using the latest in high tech radial construction techniques and years of drag racing experience and compound development, this D.O.T. approved street legal drag radial will get your car down the track in record time and drive you home with sure handling and an excellent ride.

:eek: Soft Compound For Superior Traction On The Drag Strip
:eek: Radial Construction for Excellent Ride Control on the Street
:eek: Low Void, Directional Tread for Maximum Dry Traction
:eek: Special Sidewall Construction for Quick Launches.

Thanks

Thread Info