1991 Mustang LX 5-speed for sale

91 mustang LX 5.0 for sale. This is a original 5.0 LX. The car is very clean, never been in an accident. The car has 88k. I am the fourth owner of the car. The engine has been rebuilt and has less than 4,000 miles on it. I have the original owners manual and the receipts of the parts and engine work. Over $15,000 invested in parts.

VIN 1FACP41E4MF161258

Mods:

Engine: Built by Adrian Competition Engines of West Chicago, IL. 302 bored .020 over, compression 9:5:1, JE/ SRP forged pistons, Speed Pro file-fit rings, crank turned .010 under and mirror-polished, new rods, Melling performance high flow oil pump (not high volume or high pressure), hardened oil pump driveshaft, ARP bolts and studs throughout, Factory ford oil pan gasket with metal reinforcement, all other gaskets are ROL except for the upper to lower intake gasket. AFR 165 heads, with upgraded dual Comp Cams valve springs (914-16) and Edelbrock viton valve stem seals, FTI “Ed Curtis cam 224/228 Duration at .050 .536/.528 Lift 110* LSA. 1.7 Crane cobra roller rockers, ford harden push rods, Cobra intake has a Fox-Lake stage 3 ported lower and Extrude Honed upper, both are powdercoated.

24 lb injectors
Pro M 75mm MAF
190 holley fuel pump
70 mm throttle body
BBK long tube headers
Magna Flow exhaust
BBK 2-1/2 H-pipe
LS1 dual electric fans, with fan switch
Lakewood 70-30 struts and 50-50 shocks
TRW 4 cylinder springs in the front and GT springs in the rear
G-Load Brace
Subframe connectors
Granatelli upper and lower control arms
3.73 gear with freshened posi by Broadway Performance of Crest Hill, IL
Aluminum driveshaft
Trick Flow Girdle
Spec clutch - stage 2 disc with aluminum pressure plate,
C&L inlet pipe
140 amp alternator
High-torque mini starter
Ford Racing Cobra R radiator
Edelbrock Air-Fuel ratio monitor (in ash tray) with separate O2 sensor
Polyurethane mounts – motor, trans, and crossmember
86 Saleen style seats
SVO taillights, I do have the original taillights
Steeda spoiler, I do have the stock spoiler
Optima battery, battery relocated to rear with Moroso box and taylor wiring
Autometer shift light.
Tilt wheel, from a 89 gt, I do have the original tilt wheel
New Ign switch
Nitto NT555 245 drag radials and Futura 225 radials in the front
Alpine CD player

Thats most of it, I know I missing some..The car drives great with no problems at all. It gets about 27 mpg on the highway. The car idles nice and smooth. The car is located in Romeoville, IL..Asking $7,900 OBO, I will accept reasonable offers!...SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY! NO TRADES, NO JOYRIDES, NO LOW BALL OFFERS! No one under 18, unless your mom or dad is with you. Any questions email me at [email protected]. PLEASE NO PM'S

Picture729.jpg

Picture730.jpg

Picture731.jpg

Picture732.jpg

Picture695.jpg

Picture694.jpg

Picture698.jpg

Picture710.jpg

Picture726.jpg

Picture716.jpg

Picture719.jpg

Picture717.jpg