Harley FS or FT

I will trade this Custom Shovelhead. Jeep Wrangler, Mustang, Or ? May consider nice DD as well.

Cash price $8999.99 May consider $8999.98

77 4spd w/electric start, Harley Davidson "Shovelhead FLH'.

Use to be a bagger. It was professionally rebuilt with performance upgrades and punched out. The Tranny is a 4 speed that also was rebuilt with performance parts. Tons of new parts. No money spared with the rebuild.

The engine and tranny have all paper work to poove the build and cost. It also was balanced and blue printed. Its a sweet bike and gets all kinds of attention from the old and young. Needs nothing! Turn key and ride. Current tags and insurance.

Many new parts. S&S, Mustang, Avon, Jims ect.....

Carb, Oil pump, Pipes, Tires, Rocker blocks and tubes, Sprocket, Chain, Bars, Seat, Lights, Wheels, Battery,Tripple trees/ bars / controls, Swing Arm, mirror and more....

About 8,500 miles on new engine and tranny.

Clean Illinois title with matching numbers.

Have $12,500 in receipts!

The bike would be a perfect platform to build a Custom Chopper, Bobber ect... I was going to buy a new custom frame but just never did with all my other projects going. Right now, I'm building my Panhead, so I dont need this one any longer.

shovelhead.jpg

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Be interested in a trade for a 69 nova ss? motor is out right now, but it just needs head studs and ignition to finish and then the car just needs a trans. True SS with 65k original miles clean.

Its not my car, its my dads but he wants a harley and would fall in love with this bike. he digs the old school style bikes. I'll definately at least let him know this is for sale.

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list