96-98 - COBRA - Paxton NOVI 2000 w/ Huge Intercooler

$1850 - FIRM

Made 458HP to the wheel on a stock 98 Cobra motor. Includes brackets, hardware, manual, blower, piping, elbow, front mount intercooler, and stock bypass valve.

Change of plans forces sale.

Prefer Pick up in Chicago area.

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
roller.....who said roller?!?! Your notch is already setup for a mod motor right? What dash/gauges are in there? What would you sell the roller for?

Ya looking to get back into an 03-04??:rolleyes:

Jason you crack me up!!

It is already sent up for a mod motor. It has a 2002 GT K-Member in it however I just ordered the brand new designed AJE tubular K-Member that allows any 79-04 engine to be installed into any 79-04 car. They are a little back logged though. Should be here couple weeks. I also ordered the shit that lets you still use your factory springs and shock. When I had coil overs on my 03 it made a ton of racket when driving. It also has been completely converted to Hydro-Boost.

I just bought the Florida5.0 gauge housing that holds all six Autometer gauges. Inside that is the Autometer - Fuel Level, Volts, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Tach, and Speedo with digital odometer. Inside the vent area above the radio is the Autometer housing that holds the Fuel Pressure & Boost gauges.

I brought all the gauges to Autometer in Sycamore and they were AWESOME. They tested them all to be sure they were working, replaced all the silver bezels, gave me brand new sensors & wiring. I could not believe how damn nice they were.

That stuff is not yet installed in the car.

I think that it has a tremendous amount of potential. I, like you with your car, am getting a little impatient with the cost and time it takes to finish stuff.

BTW, I would love to get back into an 03/04 Cobra. What did you have in mind??:clap:

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
I wish I could do that but I need cash to get the motor I am trying to come up with. Who knows anyway. Maybe the whole car will sell too. Then maybe I can buy a black 97 cobra with an eaton on top?

There is a guy out of Alabama that told me he wants it and is working on getting the cash for the blower. We'll see what happens.

Thread Info