2007 Trailblazer SS

I am selling my 2007 Trailblazer SS
The truck has a little over 13100 miles on it as of today.
Only interior modifacations to the truck are an ipod adapter and LED lighting
Truck is the 3ss verson so it has Navigation, sunroof but no rear entertainment.
This truck was custom painted by Royal Coach, in Illinois, when the truck had less than 100 miles on it.
Believe me when i say the truck is flawless.
The truck has only seen a few drives in the rain, and none in the snow. It was stored over the winter.

There is more time into detailing this truck then there is into driving this truck more than likely.

Contact me to view the truck
$38000 OBO
[email protected]

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
Alright guys trucks back up for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wants it. Since the add was place the following has been done. Painted calipers to match truck, and lowered this bitch 1 3/8" ft, 2" in rear

hey sir

i used to work at beef o bradys,

you came in a few times and were friends with the sears family? you made fun of me for driving a civic around, so i bought a cobra;)

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
hey sir

i used to work at beef o bradys,

you came in a few times and were friends with the sears family? you made fun of me for driving a civic around, so i bought a cobra;)

Haha I remember you!!!!!!!!!!! You were my favorite waiter ever! Glad to see you finally wisened up. Shoot me a PM some time, I think Ive see you cruisin around a few

Thread Info