testing the waters..my 03 possibly FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys and gals,

im currently trying to remodel my home and have really not had much time or motivation to even mess with or drive my car and im constantly out of town for weeks at a time with work so im considering selling my baby.

so heres the deal.if i get some serious intrest i might let it go so let me know what you think. or try to talk me out of it if you feel is necessary.:D

it has 28k miles

asking around 26k obo

whipple 2.3
3.2 upper pulley and metco 6# lower pulley
60lb injecters
gt pumps
11"k&n filter w/ reichard racing adapter
mac long tubes, o/r h and mac dumps
UPR k frame and coil overs
tockico drag shocks
bump steer kit
steeda cc plates
odessy batt. and mount
spec billet aluminum flywheel
liberty 26 spline input shaft
spec 3+ clutch only about 2k miles on it
02 gt solid rear
all torque boxes have been welded as well as axle tubes
torsen 31 spline diff
moser 31 spline axles
ford racing 3.73 gears
EVM adjustable lower control arms
steeda adjustable uppers
all solid bushings
QA 1 rear shocks 10 way adjustable
drive shaft loop
sub frame connecters
6 point bolt in cage w/ swing out door bars
rear seat delete.... still have rear seat and yes it fits in with cage
5 point harness
mach 1 silver radio bezel and shifter bezel just to break up the all black cobra dash
steeda shifter
steeda clutch quadrant and cable and firwall adjuster
20% tint
Ho fibertrends 2.5" cowl hood
brand new plugs.. i change them every 6 months regardless of the miles
blk 03 cobra wheels 17x9 and 17x10.5 with nitto rubber
wheels and tires are brand new.. they have less than 200 miles on them
sct flip chip with 2 tunes..one for pump and one for 104
the car has never been wrecked and is flawless inside and out

this car weighs in around 3300lbs and is just stupid fast..i trap in the high 130s consistently and is very capable of going 9s with some good tires

ive gone 10.50 at 138 on drag radials with a 1.98 60' just to give you an idea of how quick it is..that was on pump gas as well

the car drives better than stock and demands attention.

so thats just some of the major mods as there are many more but i cant remember them all.

and agian this is just a feeler to see if there would be intrest in it,

thanks everyone, David

here are some pics

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=29808

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Pleas read the rules...

15. Classified Policies
You must own what you are selling. Do not post ads for friends. Use the "General Sale Section & Deals You've Seen" section for such posts
You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.
There is absolutely no bidding allowed. Going offline and using e-mail to conduct bidding is unacceptable. Prices must be listed. No "best offer" posts without a minimum price.
No retail sales that are in competition with our sponsors! They pay to advertise here and sell new parts. If you wish to sell retail items on ChicagoSVT.COM, you may become a site sponsor!
Links to eBay auctions are OK in this forum provided the following guidelines are followed: The thread heading or subject line must clearly state it concerns an eBay auction. Subject line should look something like this: "2003 Mustang Cobra Coupe On E-bay" Post ONLY your auction links. No listing for a friend or "Look what I saw on eBay" type posts.
Firearms or related items are not allowed to be offered on this site. In order to protect this site from Federal problems we cannot allow the selling, trading, or buying of any gun or weapon related items.
No “Gauging Interest” posts. Either you want to sell the item or you don’t. These types of for sale posts wind up being too close to an auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info