Considering selling my 93 with 4100 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am considering selling my 93 to get one that I am not afraid to drive. The car is a black on gray cloth car. It has the cd, rear window defrost, power seat and sunroof options. The car was originally purchased by a 78 year old couple in Michigan. They owned it until 2004 when they sold it to a collector in central Illinois. The car had 1900 miles on it then. That collector kept the car until a few months ago when I purchased it with 4100 miles. The car has 4132 miles as of today. All of the miles are documented. The car has been kept in a car jacket since day one, and was always stored in a climate controlled garage. The car is wiped down after every drive and hasnt been washed since the first owner (I was told he never washed it but can't confirm that). Both times the car was bought it was transported in an enclosed trailer to keep it out of the elements and away from rocks. The car is truly immaculate. The underside is spotless showing that the car has never been in rain. I have all of the documents for the car. I also have the original untouched floormats, seat belt extenders, etc that came with the car.

I havent set a price but am open to offers. Let me know what you guys think it is worth or if anyone might be interested.

Attachments

• 93 Cobra Black.jpg
    93 Cobra Black.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 383
  • 93 Cobra Black int.jpg
    93 Cobra Black int.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 383
  • 93 Cobra Black odo.jpg
    93 Cobra Black odo.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 384

Mystic195

May 18, 2008
Thats the problem. The prices are all over the place on these. I havent seen one with this low of mileage go up for sale in a long time. I know of one with 1200 miles on it that sold for $35k awhile ago.

I let my mystichrome go with 125 miles on it unprepped. I regret that decision and would like to find another one, or an R model.

If I still have it I am planning on heading up to the picnic on June 1st with it.

Mystic195

May 18, 2008
Like I said earlier, I am considering selling the car. Since I was forced to put a price on it why not go high? You can always negotiate!!! I may just end up keeping the car cause its hard to replace a stock low mile car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info