03 Torch Red Cobra for sale

I am trying to sell my 03 cobra. The reason that i am selling it is that the engine is knocking and i am not sure what it is. I listen in on the cylinders and everywhere else on the engine and heads and i cant figure out where its coming from. The place that i hear it the most is right around the clutch area on the transmission. It could be as simple as the input shaft or it could be a rod, honestly i dont know. I dont want to give it away either so if anybody is interested just make me an offer and i will consider it. dont send me no bs offers because if u are interested in the car then you know what the value of it is. If you need any more details or

Torch03Cobra

Torch03Cobra
May 16, 2008
The 3 posts were a mistake, sorry my computer is a bit slow, and it has 31,500 miles. With the mileage and if everything was working fine i would ask pro 23k to 24k but its not so i was hoping to get somewhere around 18k for it as it is. This car is perfect for somebody that wants to built up an 03 cobra. The drivers side head is brand new, it has like 500 miles on it and the other one was just redone. Just build the bottom end up and i am still considering doing that myself. If i cant sell it then i might as build the fuck out of it.
and if you need pics just email me cuz i dont know how to post them up here i will try later on today.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list