Cobra's gone... stuff needs to go

Time to clean out the garage since I got rid of the Cobra. Here's what I have so far:

stock tensioner - $35

(2) '03 OEM Satin wheels with 285/40/17 Nitto NT 555 Extreme Performance mounted. Probably 90%+ tread left on the tires. ***UPDATE*** Just checked the wheels and there are a couple little nicks here and there on the wheels, but nothing bad. The tires were also in better condition, so I updated the tread life left. Still has nipples on the side too... price dropped due to the marks on the wheels though. - $375

Whipple 3.5 Pulley NEW - $100

1 NIB rear Rotor (54036) - $30 (will throw in the matching pads and brake grease for $10... brand new still...)

Custom Car cover with lock (3 keys). Cover is made to specifically fit the 99 - 04 Mustangs and fits like a glove. Cable goes under the car and locks the cover down with padlock. Just under 3 years left on 4 year warranty. (http://www.carcovermania.com/Technalon_Block-It_Evolution_Car_Covers.htm $125

Reichard Racing 3/8" Wheel Spacers: I had these on the car for a number of months and wasn't convinced they were completely round, so I pulled them off. I dunno if I was crazy or what, but if you've got a laithe (sp?) I'm sure you can check them out and make sure. - $40

****NEW PARTS ADDED****:

Stock shifter (no knob) - $25

Stock A-Pillar (charcoal color) - $20

Everything is located in Plainfield. Will ship at owners expense, or can meet up within reasonable distance. Pics available if needed, lemme know.

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
flexible on the cover?

It cost close to $200 new, so I think $125 is pretty fair. The cover was only used for 3 months of winter (jan - march '07), and still has about 3 years of warranty left.

3v2000GT said:
can this cover stand up to weather???

Yes it can. If you remember last Feb ('07) we started getting that hail and freezing rain. The cover stood up to it like a champ and the car was nice and cozy underneath. Even with a foot of snow on top of it, then melting and freezing over and over again, the car never got any ice formed between the cover and the car either. Definitely a kickass cover, just don't need it anymore. :dunno:

Thread Info