88 Mustang GT F/S

Just kicking around the idea. Seeing if any1 maybe interested in it. Its an 88 Gt maroon ext. ROLLER..... It's a perfect project car, which is the reason I original bought it, the body is solid. Since I bought my house and have my other cars I really dont know if I want to build a race car right now. I have 2 street cars already dont think its to smart to build a race car. But that is y I am just kicking around the idea, I may still build it. I have a full int. gray in color for it, the car has shaved door handles looks good but door color is a little off from rest of car. The car has no windsheild in it. I have the car in my garage but am unable to take pics of it right now. That is y i figured I would post this 1st, I wanted to see if any1 is interested be4 I pull out my other 2 cars just to waste time taking pics of a car in this shitty weather. Dont really care if I sell it right now or not so this is the 1st and only place as of right now that I posted this. I am asking $1200 for it. thanks for reading
PICS POSTED

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
I would part it out. If someone wanted to make a drag car out of it they would probably need to get new doors. It's a safety issue not having door handles on a drag car. I can't believe that would be allowed. As is, I would say 500 bucks, but parting out I think you could get 1200 out of it.
:dunno:

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list