Saleen S281 spoiler 94-98

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my authentic Saleen spoiler off of my 98 Cobra. The spoiler is painted Chrome Yellow and is in EXCELLENT Shape.
Fits all 94-98 Mustangs. Except 94-95 Cobra's(bolt holes dont line up)
Asking $200.00
222-1.jpg

mycar11.jpg

usmc040.jpg

whitemare

Regular
Aug 31, 2006
would u take $150 for it , it will go with the x pipe i bought from u a while back.also i see u graduated boot camp recently are u going full time or reserves , the airport use to make me think about going home every time we ran along side of it :biggthump

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
would u take $150 for it , it will go with the x pipe i bought from u a while back.also i see u graduated boot camp recently are u going full time or reserves , the airport use to make me think about going home every time we ran along side of it :biggthump

Im gonna keep it listed for $200.00 a little longer and if it dosnt sell ill PM you.
Im Active duty, I have to report back on Jan 1st.
And yeah the airport right there is like torture:lmao:.When were you in?

whitemare

Regular
Aug 31, 2006
that's ok i dont meen to low ball you.i was in long time ago, 1990 to 1994 ,wow i feel old now .what's next for you mct and school?what mos do you have? i went in open contract i ended up an 1161 heating /ac .never did that ended up working in a tool room for 2 years than i went to a smallcraft repair platoon working on boats and outboard engines ,good luck with everything ,feep me in mind if you don't sell the wing . SEMPER FI JARHEAD:ar:

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
that's ok i dont meen to low ball you.i was in long time ago, 1990 to 1994 ,wow i feel old now .what's next for you mct and school?what mos do you have? i went in open contract i ended up an 1161 heating /ac .never did that ended up working in a tool room for 2 years than i went to a smallcraft repair platoon working on boats and outboard engines ,good luck with everything ,feep me in mind if you don't sell the wing . SEMPER FI JARHEAD:ar:

Thats cool, ill let you know if it dosnt sell.
I go to MCT next for three weeks and then after that I go to school. My MOS is Aviation Mechanic and the schooling is gonna be close to a year long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info