FS: 2003 Red 10th Anny Cobra Coupe

SOLD!!!!! Have fun Jason!!!!

Current mileage is 19,200. I bought it last December with 5995 on the odometer from the original owner. I don't use it to commute so the 12K I put on it is comprised of 5K among 2 trips to the South (TN/AL/NC) in the past year, plus trips to St. Louis, Cincinnati, and a dozen trips to Central Illinois (Peoria/Champaign/Danville etc.). Mostly, it's a weekend car and used when I need to go somewhere I don't fly to for work. I take great care of my cars and can provide evidence of all maintenance.

Mods are as follows:

Steeda Tri-Ax
2.8 pulley
Steeda idler/tensioner
Bassani SS catback and midpipe/high flow cats
Steeda CAI
Predator tune by RWTD
Centerforce Dual Friction clutch/26-spline/LDC cooling mod
Steeda quick release quadrant/Fiore firewall adjuster
Little knick knacks (SS bumper inserts, cobra grill emblem, etc.)
New pads and rotors installed, fluid bled at 18,200.

Dynoed 417/460 on a Mustang dyno (add 10% to compare to Dynojet) with a conservative A/F

The ONLY problems with it are 1) the backlight behind the climate control is out, and 2) the usual minor nicks and scratches around the body (pics of some scratches on the front bumper from when someone stole my front license plate are below - it had a removeable plate holder and the front bumper is not drilled). Overall it's in excellent condition, hell, there's barely 19K miles on it.

I have both the original 10th Anny wheels and a set of FR500s for it. If I list it on Egay/Autotrader/etc., I'm likely going to sell the FR500s separately, on here, I'll work a deal with them if interested.

Recent Pics (12/23/07) - I know some are crappy, sorry, it was cold out:
IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

Here's some video (one at the dyno, one on the Tail of the Dragon):

More, older pics are below.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Pics will be posted as soon as the weather turns a little better and I can find an open hand wash. Maybe this weekend.

On the other hand, the sig pic is my car, and it looks like every other 10th Anny Torch Red Cobra out there, except as noted above, the SS bumper inserts and Cobra grill emblem.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I would love to have an 2003 anny to go with my torch red vert. Good luck and free bump. If I only had the $$$. Are you willing to sell the 10th anny rims? Let me know thanks.

I just put them back on for the winter so I really don't want to pull them off unless I can sell it with the FR500s to someone who's not going to drive it in bad weather, so...maybe?

Thread Info