Black 2000 Ford LIGHTNING SVT 76K - Fully Stock Never Raced! $13,700

Black 2000 Ford LIGHTNING SVT 76K - Fully Stock Never Raced! $11,000

SInce ive moved to chicago, ive driven this less and less, less than 10,000 in 2 1/2 years in fact. I need the parking also. Im the only driver, purchased back in 2000 at westfield ford. Got the title, I still have some receipts and check this, the SVT Certificate and window sticker! #4139 of 4966.
-4 new goodyears, less than 10k miles.
-had that intercooler recall done.
-tonneau and bed liner since I got it.
-always used premium gas!
-I never raced it, never had anything installed on it, factory radio, never brought to rt 66. I never was much into the speed scene but I loved the way the trucked looked and there wasnt anything like it out there.

=Stupid ford paint on the front of the hood. About 3 3inch circles at the base of the front hood where the primer let go of the paint. not rust but I touched it up. Look at pics for more detail. I just took them all yesterday.
Any questions let me know. Any banking can be done CHASE bank. PM or post on here. I hope this can go to a more of an enthusiast than I am.
=Scratches along the tailgate and front quarterpanel, detailer said it can be buffed. Actually paint could use a buff anyways. I always figured i would get it repainted anyways.
=Check engine light just came on. Just had oil change. Says in manual that it gets triggered from an emission sensor. Said to fill gas, and drive it around. It passed emissions last year fine. Maybe some other filter needs to be changed.

Selling for $11,000

Im going to try and post pics, hope this works.

Thread Info