GP PCM and Magnaflow cat

I have a ZZP PCM w/ the LQ4 MAF tables programed into it. If you don't have an LQ4, I can change it for you. Looking for a $50 plus stock PCM. Any other changes, just let me know.

I also have a brand new Magnaflow catalytic converter. It is a 2.5" i/o. Looking for $60.

Best way to get a hold of me is via PM or e-mail. My e-mail is [email protected].

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
He would need a stock code since he cant read the ZZP PCM since they use HPTuners.

huh?

they're not locked, put the thing in a car and you can read/write/manipulate the file with no problem.
If he had the raw file in hpt's formatting, then no he couldn't do anything with PT, but if he's got the physical PCM, he can mod it as he wishes.

Maybe he's just smart and plans on flashing another stock one with the same code:rofl:
good racket if you don't get caught

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
huh?

they're not locked, put the thing in a car and you can read/write/manipulate the file with no problem.
If he had the raw file in hpt's formatting, then no he couldn't do anything with PT, but if he's got the physical PCM, he can mod it as he wishes.

Maybe he's just smart and plans on flashing another stock one with the same code:rofl:
good racket if you don't get caught

I had an issue with reading a PCM that was flashed with HPT with my PT. :dunno: Could just be another fucking issue I have with it. I swear once I start getting more money, this PT is going bye the fuck bye and Im going HPT again. I still have the software and a couple bins that I DLed off their site. Tried messing with them in PT to no avail.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
can you hold that cat..? are you going to the meet on saturday in elgin ? i'm gonna talk to my parents.. i've got enough to buy it.

it's a 50/50 yes or no for me..i'l let you know what i figure out when my mom gets home from her business trip when i talk to her about it.. my cat right now is rattling and i've been wanting to replace this.

Thread Info