F/S My 00' Ford Explorer

I am posting my 2000 Ford Explorer XLT.It has the reliable 5.0 v8. The truck is black with eddie bauer fender flares that I bought off another explorer. Like I mentioned the truck has many extras including painted to match running boards(from a newer xlt), custom HID (High intensity discharge) headlights, 20% window tints all around(can be removed if desired), small ported subwoofer box with two Infinity 12'in subs and brand new sony explode 1000 watt amp(brand new from Best Buy. Lost of new Ford parts including new front axle hub, water pump, and tires. Truck is in pretty good shape for being a 00'.The air conditioning blows very cold and the truck has a clean carfax. The interior is in fantastic shape and still has the dealer plastic mats on the floor. The only real flaws on the truck is a few bumps on the body(bought it from the dealership this way) the front clip is very slightly crooked. Again this is a suv that was used for what it was designed for; towing my jetskiis and being a fantastic winter vehicle. The truck sits in a garage in the summer for the most part. My asking price is only $4,900 which is a good deal considering kbb (check the link) and other fair market prices. The only real reason I am selling this vehicle is due to the fact I am no longer living in Ill after this fall so I have no need to take it with me. Please email me at [email protected]. I would like cash or a bank issued check as payment and trades are also considered.

mustangGT090.jpg

gay4.jpg

Thread Info