FS: Bolra Stinger (TAILPIPES ONLY)

I had Borla replace my both of my tailpipes from the Stinger C/B system, because?

The day after they were installed chrome flaked off on the right inside tip. You can only see if you're under the car. It took Borla 8months to get me new pipes by that time I had a diff leak that stained the pipes.
Overall pipes are in good shape free from dents or scratches these are the 4 inch rolled slanted tips that run $400 and average leadtime from Borla 8-10weeks.

Make an offer?

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
Yup!! Thats what David Borla himself told me. $217.00 for the right side and $175.00 for the leftside and they're made to order only no surplus stock anywhere. So thats the reason for the High lead times. I paid $689.00 for the whole C/B system so I think that buying just tailpipes for $400 is crazy! So I figured maybe someone could use them.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Stangfreak91 said:
Yup!! Thats what David Borla himself told me. $217.00 for the right side and $175.00 for the leftside and they're made to order only no surplus stock anywhere. So thats the reason for the High lead times. I paid $689.00 for the whole C/B system so I think that buying just tailpipes for $400 is crazy! So I figured maybe someone could use them.

BTW:
http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=3814

must post a price

Thread Info

• Stangfreak91
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list