92 Mustang GT FOR SALE

As the the title reads. This is stock motor with 115,000 miles I believe? Got to check,and 5sp trans. This will make a good project car for someone with time. I have no use/time for the car now. Its been sitting around for 2years collecting dust. The car has ceramic coated bassani headers and ss catted x-pipe with flowmaster mufflers. I'm Running no pipes so the car is loud. New msd wires and autolite plugs. Newer brakes and tires and window tint. Stock interior with a nice pioneer head unit and infinity speakers threw out the stock locations.. The car runs great,but needs lots of work to get it to show car status. Asking $3,500 I will post pic later.

219Cobra

Cobra Lover
Aug 30, 2005
NWI
Here are the pics. There is light rust under the fenders and hatchback. There is a little damage done to the rear passenger fender. The car still shines nice but it needs paint because of scratches and chips. Also new headlights and the usual 87-93 parts. But it looks good from 10 ft away. Like I said it will make a good project car or drag car. I have the title on hand so its ready to go.

MyPictures0027.jpg
[/IMG]

MyPictures0026.jpg

MyPictures0025.jpg
[/IMG]

MyPictures0001.jpg
[/IMG]

MyPictures0002.jpg
[/IMG]

Thread Info