2003 vert w/ trailer

you know the mods(if not pm me for a full list if your interested or have an interested party), inc the trailer, it has removeable fenders, tie downs and reciever.

has brand new 10lb lower, and solid rear.( will be done in 10 days from todays date) bob will re dyno before the sale is finished.

trailer is an 07 model h&h full steel 18 foot with 5 foot ramps and a 4 foot dovetail, car really just drives right up it!

32,300 for it all.

do me a favor, this thread is to let people know the car/trailer is for sale. if you dont want it or have a comment about the sale, please put it in a different thread.

i will pay a 250 comission if you referr a person to me that buys it.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
EDIT: I just saw the other thread because I was gone for two days, but I'm going to leave this anyways.

Sorry to hear about this Slash, that car is gonna be a runner!!!

I dont mean to butt in and give my opinion, as I dont know why you are selling the car, but if you are upset about little problems that never seem to go away, just wait until your car is done......tuned.....and run at the track....and you may re-think this. Make a few all out passes and see if you still want to sell it, because I think you will honestly have a grin from ear-to-ear when this thing runs like it should.

Either way, good luck if you go thru with a sale, and let me know if you consider selling the trailer separately, cuz i need one

Thread Info