2003 Cobra Redfire DUW

2003 Redfire Cobra with the stock chrome wheels. I am re-listing this for sale. I had it for sale last spring but things didn't work out.

It has the following:

8 Lbs lower pulley
X2C CAI
UPR shifter
Cobra Bob shifter gasket (not installed)
BBK Long tube headers
Matching off road x-pipe
Bassani Catback
Predator
4.10 gears
MM FLSFC

The car will come with all the stock parts I have (lower pulley, airbox, h-pipe, exhaust manifolds, front sway bar)
Last dyno numbers are listed in sig.

The car has never been down the track nor has it ever been in any accidents. It's seen rain 3 times (by accident) and has never seen snow. The car has just over 16,000 miles. It has the usual wear and tear nothing out of the ordinary except a key mark on the driver's side rear quarter panel. It's thru to the primer. This happened when I lived in CA. Otherwise the paint is in really good condition. I've had none of the known issues with the Cobras pop up other than the clicking in the half shafts. A re-torque of the wheel nut always cured this problem. The car was built on May 12, 2003 and is #6956.

The front tires should be replaced (normal wear and flat spots from sitting so long), the tune could be touched up due the addition of the LTs, and the diff has a small leak.

I am the original owner of the car. I bought it at Rancho Santa Margarita Ford in RSM CA. The bank that holds the title is Eagle One Community Credit Union in Lake Forest CA. You'll get the title as soon as the check clears the bank (typically 10 business days).

I live on the west side of Joliet, IL. Give me a call at 815-953-0423 to view the car anytime. My schedule changes frequently so I'll do my best to accommodate you. I'm not interested in trades of any kind. I may not be able to get online everyday. Calling me is the best way to get your questions answered.

Price is $23,000 firm.

Here are some pics:

82acf35e.jpg

19891ef9.jpg

Mustang005.jpg

Mustang004.jpg

Mustang003.jpg

Mustang002.jpg

Mustang001.jpg

Key mark:

112-1243_IMG_sm.jpg

112-1242_IMG_sm.jpg

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
JPKII said:
2003 Redfire Cobra with the stock chrome wheels. I am re-listing this for sale. I had it for sale last spring but things didn't work out.

It has the following:

8 Lbs lower pulley
X2C CAI
UPR shifter
Cobra Bob shifter gasket (not installed)
BBK Long tube headers
Matching off road x-pipe
Bassani Catback
Predator
4.10 gears
MM FLSFC

The car will come with all the stock parts I have (lower pulley, airbox, h-pipe, exhaust manifolds, front sway bar)
Last dyno numbers are listed in sig.

The car has never been down the track nor has it ever been in any accidents. It's seen rain 3 times (by accident) and has never seen snow. The car has just over 16,000 miles. It has the usual wear and tear nothing out of the ordinary except a key mark on the driver's side rear quarter panel. It's thru to the primer. This happened when I lived in CA. Otherwise the paint is in really good condition. I've had none of the known issues with the Cobras pop up other than the clicking in the half shafts. A re-torque of the wheel nut always cured this problem. The car was built on May 12, 2003 and is #6956.

The front tires should be replaced (normal wear and flat spots from sitting so long), the tune could be touched up due the addition of the LTs, and the diff has a small leak.

I am the original owner of the car. I bought it at Rancho Santa Margarita Ford in RSM CA. The bank that holds the title is Eagle One Community Credit Union in Lake Forest CA. You'll get the title as soon as the check clears the bank (typically 10 business days).

I live on the west side of Joliet, IL. Give me a call at 815-953-0423 to view the car anytime. My schedule changes frequently so I'll do my best to accommodate you. I'm not interested in trades of any kind. I may not be able to get online everyday. Calling me is the best way to get your questions answered.

Price is $23,000 firm.

Here are some pics:

82acf35e.jpg

19891ef9.jpg

Mustang005.jpg

Mustang004.jpg

Mustang003.jpg

Mustang002.jpg

Mustang001.jpg

Key mark:

112-1243_IMG_sm.jpg

112-1242_IMG_sm.jpg
very nice car :headbang:

JPKII

It's just me...
Mar 26, 2004
hj16 said:
$23K???

Why so low man? Low mileage, fairly stock, no real damage....what gives?

I think 23K is a pretty average price. Most people that ask more end up sitting on the car for a couple weeks/months or they end up with all the usual bullshit from tire kickers (my brother's uncle's neighbor's wife's cousin twice removed can get one for this much...) I want the car to go this spring. I am sick of seeing it sit in the garage as I pass by it with luggage in hand going to some shit hole to work for another month. lol.

Bottom line is I am looking for a quick sale. Nothing hidden on the car. Everything is as stated. I tried to be as honest as possible.

JPKII

It's just me...
Mar 26, 2004
Thanks for all the kind words guys!! I am just looking for a motivated buyer who wants to and has the money to do a deal.

I should also mention the car has BFG drag radials on the back. They have about 750 miles on them. Original F1s up front.

Oh and I also forgot to mention the part of the car that should add at least 100 HP and increase resale 10X is the awesome ChicagoSVT.com stickers on the rear wing windows!!

JPKII

It's just me...
Mar 26, 2004
TTT!!

Man, i got my first call from my AutoTrader ad last night. What a joke. I should have known the kid was not up to speed when he asked if I replaced my speedometer. I had to ask him to repeat the question because I wasn't expecting something like that. The conversation ended when I told him the HP. First thing he said is that was too much HP for him (he was going to stick looking for a 93 to 95 RX7) and all that added wear on the engine couldn't have been good for it. The life lesson to be learned here is there is no sense arguing with an idiot.

Thread Info