newnotchpics014.jpg

newnotchpics013.jpg

newnotchpics011.jpg

newnotchpics012.jpg

newstang002.jpg

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
Sounds good, I will give you a call tomorrow.

SVTdubs said:
i really want to keep the car but to spend more money to do a swap, then move kinda defeats the purpose... plus, altitude=slow

sale pending tomorrow, damn that was fast.

Will, you can have the seats for $250
Todd, you can have the shift knob for $25

Ill be back in Chicago this thursday so give me a ring tomorrow on my cell phone in the afternoon to schedule deilvery/pickup.

630-768-0761

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
depends on the guy who comes today if he wants them or not... id rather not part the car but if i do, they are yours.. ill know by tonight so give me a ring later tonight

new pics of the notch on the way, i just got done driving it since my last post here... what a fun car, it sucks to have to sell it but ill be back in something when i get to colorado, dont know what yet but we will see.... pics are uploading right now

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
hehe, my car is less than your blower setup! I have a lot of people like you, they want it BUT... some people are having a tough time finding transportation to here or whatever... the car is still for sale

one guy he would send me a deposit... didnt get it

one guy said he just had to transfer funds to another account and then hed come get it... never heard back from him

one guy was finding a truck and trailer or a ride down here to drive it back home... couldnt find transportation

one local guy said he was coming to get it "tomorrow" a few days ago and never heard back from him

a few guys want it if their cars sell

one guy wants me to transport it to denver when I go and he will pick it up there (hes from california).... yeah right

needless to say, I dont have any money and if someone wants it, they need to call me. No dibs, no holding it... first to pay, gets it

mikev08826

Regular
Sep 3, 2006
SVTdubs said:
hehe, my car is less than your blower setup! I have a lot of people like you, they want it BUT... some people are having a tough time finding transportation to here or whatever... the car is still for sale

one guy he would send me a deposit... didnt get it

one guy said he just had to transfer funds to another account and then hed come get it... never heard back from him

one guy was finding a truck and trailer or a ride down here to drive it back home... couldnt find transportation

one local guy said he was coming to get it "tomorrow" a few days ago and never heard back from him

a few guys want it if their cars sell

one guy wants me to transport it to denver when I go and he will pick it up there (hes from california).... yeah right

needless to say, I dont have any money and if someone wants it, they need to call me. No dibs, no holding it... first to pay, gets it

That shit get's real old real fast. I just sold my Cobra. I had 3 people call and say "I'll come take a look at it tomorrow after work." So I plan my day around being home after 5:00 o'clock or so, just to not hear from them again.

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
tell me about it, not to mention the million emails with numerous stupid ass questions that dont really matter that you take the time to respond to and never hear back... thats why I respond, "call me" because it weeds out the non-serious buyers and Id rather talk than type

Thread Info