1995 Lincoln Mark VIII, Very nice shape

Just got this in today, 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII, 104k on the odometer,that is in awesome shape. The car is rock solid, it has the DOHC 4 cam motor which I think made close to 300 hp this year. The car rides great, it's quiet, theres no clunking noises, air suspension works fine, interior is clean and in great shape, only a few small dings here and there on the body with the exception of a small hail dent on the roof. Most of the time you find these cars they are completely beat to hell, but this one is a gem.
The exterior is a metallic greenish color with the interior color matching. It was too dark to get some good photos today, but I will get alot of good ones up tomorrow.
The only thing that I can see wrong with the car is that the front brake rotors need to be cut and the previous owner said there was a small oil leak from the timing cover, which I have yet to see any oil leak from it yet. I will try to get these items buttoned up before it sells.

My special price for this board is 2800.00, no less. {The car is worth alot more than this} This car has alot of potential for someone looking for a fast and comfortable sleeper.

Attachments

• mark.jpg
    mark.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 20
  • mark Viii.jpg
    mark Viii.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 14

Thread Info