MGW shifter

Well, long story short, the wife bought me an MGW shifter for Christmas because she saw my Cobra "to do" list and I never crossed out the shifter after I bought it last year. Instead of hurting her feelings, I'm just gonna sell the one I already have and be done with it. Shifter is for the T-56 (2003/2004 Cobra) and it has about 2000 miles on it (all of last years milage). It comes with both the red and blue handles for $89.50 or best offer.

onecobra2fear

Regular
Sep 29, 2004
cdh027 said:
Well, long story short, the wife bought me an MGW shifter for Christmas because she saw my Cobra "to do" list and I never crossed out the shifter after I bought it last year. Instead of hurting her feelings, I'm just gonna sell the one I already have and be done with it. Shifter is for the T-56 (2003/2004 Cobra) and it has about 2000 miles on it (all of last years milage). It comes with both the red and blue handles for $89.50 or best offer.
gotta love the wife, mine just bought me a MGW shifter to replace the blue thunder, she purchased earlier.

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
10th03cobra said:
Most likely not for sale anymore since the ole lady is bringing in a packcheck. Plus I gave the shifter dibs to my brother from another mother, Randy. :p

Yup YUP!!!

It's on the car already. The shifter was like brand new with two handles don't know which one I like better? Kinda hard to tell when speed shifting in the garage......

Thanks Big Daddy!

Thread Info