91 Talon tsi for sale/Trade

Anybody want to trade me a good running car for my 91 talon tsi? The car is red in color, grey leather interior, all turbo electronics ie hks turbo timer, safc-2, boost controller. Newly rebuilt awd trans and diffs. Injen intake, clipped 16g turbo, 550cc injectors, new walbro fuel pump, exedy clutch, evo 8 fmic. Car is badass. Only prob is the car jumped time and two exhaust valves bent. You will need a new cyl head or take one of mine..I will include a ported one and stock one...one has the bent valves the other is bare. Will sell car outright for 1,800 which is a total steal. Car comes with two sets of rims One set is from a 92 eclipse GSX the other set of three chrome GS-T rims. Can provide pics by the weekend. I still owe my mech $650 for a new timing belt, tensioner pully, balance shafts, labor etc so I really need to get out of this car!! So a great 12 sec car/ winter car...rims have brand new snow tires too...

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
willsmysticcobra said:
hey mike... I will have to get pics for you on friday...car looks mean as hell with the huge front mount coming up behind you...It was just a project I couldn`t afford... my number is 847-800-9284...call anytime after 7pm.

Cool, thanks Will. I will pass along the info. He said that he may be interested in the car and will call me later tonight.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
pics finally!

cimg1507dw0.jpg

cimg1509wy7.jpg

cimg1517yo1.jpg

Thread Info