Bare Block For Sale

i gotta get the numbers tonite for you guys. I have had them for a good while. They will need the normal work-- line hone and a bore. I think i will have them til after x-mas too so don't sweet it if you can't get the money now. I would rather get rid of them after x-mas i have been really really busy with little odds and end jobs- thanks guys :headbang:

For the bolingbrook guy i would met u at lets say woodfield mall i think that would be fair.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
FR 500 HAND BUILT said:
my camera is not working- I could take pics on my phone- I know what a teksid block is thank u- I am using one of them to for my current build.

Don't get all pissy man just post a pic for people to see. That is all they are asking for.

Sorry man but you brought it on yourself with a few of the dumb stunts you pulled in this forum a while back. Yeah, I think people have the right to question your credibility after that. :rolleyes:

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
FR 500 HAND BUILT said:
fuck u slash get the fuck outta my thread- i sent pics from my phone to the one guy who gave me his number- other than that u ladies have a good day.

You know, if you act like a child then you will probably SEVERELY kill your chances of a sale. I mean come on man. Here you are reacting in a childish manner, calling people names, and generally acting like a douchebag in your own for sale thread when people are merely asking for information. If you would have noticed, people are ALWAYS skeptical of people claiming they have a Teksid block, because we have all seen more than a few threads turn into WAP block sales threads. Then to top it off, you have a prior history of acting like an idiot. All those actions compiled together make you seem like a child. I don't know about anyone else, but I sure as hell would not feel comfortable doing business with a child.

Look at the way you maintain your composure (or lack thereof). And you wonder why people ask questions... :rolleyes:

Grow up son.

rocket5979 said:
You know, if you act like a child then you will probably SEVERELY kill your chances of a sale. I mean come on man. Here you are reacting in a childish manner, calling people names, and generally acting like a douchebag in your own for sale thread when people are merely asking for information. If you would have noticed, people are ALWAYS skeptical of people claiming they have a Teksid block, because we have all seen more than a few threads turn into WAP block sales threads. Then to top it off, you have a prior history of acting like an idiot. All those actions compiled together make you seem like a child. I don't know about anyone else, but I sure as hell would not feel comfortable doing business with a child.

Look at the way you maintain your composure (or lack thereof). And you wonder why people ask questions... :rolleyes:

Grow up son.

They r all sold but one. I called the guy above who gave me his number today u phone was busy. I will try again later. The other blocks r going to friends in michigan

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
FR 500 HAND BUILT said:
i sent a pic to the guy who gave me a number- i have it on my phone- but ohh well- hey slash how's the unemployment working for u? :clap:

you are really an idiot, i was off for 2 weeks waiting to take a different job...just be cautious of what you say and how it is said..you do not know me...or anything about me, i didnt insult you. i am not a kid and i guarantee you i wont let you talk to me like that. we will eventually meet. just be cautious...thats all...

Thread Info