Stainless works cat back on/off road x

I am selling my stainless works catback and the x pipe. It fits 03/04 cobra's. The x pipe can eaither be with cats or without. I never used the cats, they are brand new. The catback has 19K on it and is still in good condition. stainless works has the best fitting exhaust IMO but it is too expensive for my blood, thats why im selling it. The right side muffler has minor dent other then that its all good. From what im told stainless metal lasts up to 19 years. The setup retails for $1,500 NEW!!

http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/product_info.php?cPath=380_316_322&products_id=1374

I'm asking $1000 or shoot me a price.

Picture002-3.jpg

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

B

Boost12

RD SNAKE said:
possibly mac, not too sure yet...it is my least of my worries right now
Yea the MAC stuff sounds really nice. I use to run the MAC 2.5 and it sounded great. What did you ever end up doing with the motor on the car ? If you would rather PM me so we dont whore up the thread thats cool too :biggthump

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Boost12 said:
Yea the MAC stuff sounds really nice. I use to run the MAC 2.5 and it sounded great. What did you ever end up doing with the motor on the car ? If you would rather PM me so we dont whore up the thread thats cool too :biggthump

whore it up :D

pending a sale on saturday with one of my other cars. I think bred harmond might do everything for me. The same guy that did jeff's red car's engine. nothing crazy, punched 20 over, cp piston, billet oliver rods, vt billet oil pump gears, caton pan, dss main support set up, apr rod, main and head studs, brand new last run 04 heads (ported), brozn valve guides, SS valves, stage 3 cams, springs and retainers, poly motor mounts, evens water pump, longtubes, lower pulley set-up, RR tent., everything powder coated, possibly a 2.8, denfenitly a 100 shot. SHIT! am I missing something???? Howz the turbo set up going joey?

B

Boost12

RD SNAKE said:
whore it up :D

pending a sale on saturday with one of my other cars. I think bred harmond might do everything for me. The same guy that did jeff's red car's engine. nothing crazy, punched 20 over, cp piston, billet oliver rods, vt billet oil pump gears, caton pan, dss main support set up, apr rod, main and head studs, brand new last run 04 heads (ported), brozn valve guides, SS valves, stage 3 cams, springs and retainers, poly motor mounts, evens water pump, longtubes, lower pulley set-up, RR tent., everything powder coated, possibly a 2.8, denfenitly a 100 shot. SHIT! am I missing something???? Howz the turbo set up going joey?
Man that sounds like a good mod list! That thing should be flying come spring time. And im not even going turbo. I was throwing around the idea for a while but I dont think its the right route for me right now because im trying to save up for a house and dont have a ton of cash to dump into the car at the moment :cool: Good luck with the car though :biggthump

Thread Info

• rdsnake
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list