Yamaha YZF R6 2003- 7k Fresh Paint

Hey guys i'm thinking about selling my bike instead of storing it before winter if the price is right. I never really considered selling it but wouldn't mind the money for the holidays. It's a 2003 Yamaha YZF R6. Has 7,000 miles on it (has had a sprocket kit on it since 3000 miles, so realisticly more around 5500 miles, but odo displays 7k) Runs great, shifts smooth. Very nice bike and is the definition of a smooth motorcycle. Everything on this bike is factory perfect. Was never dropped or laid down.

Mods:
Painted September of '06 - Viper GTS Blue (originally silver)
Paint is still fresh and soft, have decal kit
Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Pipe and midpipe
Lowered 2" in front, 1" in back, adjustable springs
New rear tire
Ultrawhite H4 headlights
520 Sprocket Conversion kit
Puig Windscreen
Underbody fairing eliminator
Turn signal eliminators
Led Taillights
Snazzy blue leds (tasteful, not cheap)
Recently changed oil and filter

I have a few extra parts, a brand new HJC helmet, and a jacket I may include if the price is right. It's a real nice bike, a real headturner. Never raced or stunted. Looking to get 5,400. Please no lowballers. If i can't get around that price, it's just goin into storage. thanks

PS, I'm aware all these pictures are of the same side, i dont have any pictures on hand of the other side right now, but i can assure you it's in perfect condition.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 500
  • 100.JPG
    100.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 499
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 38

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
yournamehear119 said:
TTmfT, summers coming soon. Entertaining offers. First 60 degree day in february and prices are gonna skyrocket for bikes

Hell yes they are. Those R6's are badass, and when I had 600's I wanted one of those bad. I ended up getting a GSXR1K so I didnt go back to 600's, but this would be the bike if I was going to. Nice ride, and this bike should be sold in a heart beat at that price!

Shaggy

Adrenaline Junkie
Aug 24, 2005
02mingreyconv said:
Shaggy, what is your old bike? I am looking for a used 750 or 900.. I would prefer a mid to late 90's.

2001 R6, great bike but it shows its wear. Im the 4th owner, knew the last 2 personaly. I dropped it once but managed to get it in the grass so it didnt fuck to much up, put alittle crack in the left farring and tweaked the subframe a tad but rides fine even with a passenger. I just dont like the body style that much.

Im more in the market for an R1 but this bike is nice lol.

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
FINALLY got my baby out of storage today. A GREAT day to come and take a look at it. alot have showed interest but nobody has stepped up so just give me a call. 8478771706.

5400 includes a 240 dollar spine reinforced riding jacket, a 250 dollar helmet, and crap-tastic girl helmet. Cmon the scooby needs some parts :)

Thread Info