Aquapel Window Treatments

Normally sells for between $20 - $30, I can get these applicators cheaper. It's a million times better than Rain-X and when they applied it to my RSX's front windshield, the difference was amazing...

I have been doing some research as to how to obtain it for myself because a YEAR later, it is now starting to wear off. I wanted to do the Cobra, the RSX and any other car I came across and can nab the shit pretty cheap when compared to the dealership prices...

Depending on the level of interest, the applicators start at like $15.00 SHIPPED to your door, but depending on how many people jump in, I might get em cheaper.

Let me know if there is any interest, espeically with the upcoming shit-weather season...

http://www.ppg.com/gls_aquapel

- heh, I went to my Acura dealer recently and they jacked the price to $36.50... WTF!!!

Also, I've got this on a few more boards, so if they all chime in well, the price goes down, but for now its $15.00 shipped per applicator...

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I've got you beat! I get mine at work for about 5-10 bucks, depending on who sells it to me. Either way, this is the shit! They work great! Lasts up to 3 months, and on a rainy day, you hardly have to use your wipers! Highly recommend this product!

CobraCommander

Rice & Beans
Mar 27, 2005
Jimbo1221 said:
I've got you beat! I get mine at work for about 5-10 bucks, depending on who sells it to me. Either way, this is the shit! They work great! Lasts up to 3 months, and on a rainy day, you hardly have to use your wipers! Highly recommend this product!

3 months? Dude, I recently started looking into this after it wore off the rice in almost a year since I bought the car...

You must work at a dealership? Thats a very nice deal

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list