Parting out Car... Well kinda!!! Good Prices!!

I will be takeing some parts off my car at the end of the month or at the latest end of November depending on how fast the weather changes. Here is the list

1. KB 2.4 supercharger. I will include the following with the blower

- Huge Acufab throttle body
- Upper pulley and maybe a few others :dunno:

This blower was redone before I put it on the car so needless to say its perfect. We filled the thing up with oil back in Feb and have not had to add any oil since! She doesent blow oil what so ever and im sure Hans will vouch for how awsome this KB has been to us compared to what others have gone through :biggthump

I need to get 2500 for the whole setup

2. Stock 2003 Cobra fuel tank with the following

- 2 Aviator fuel pumps custom mounted in tank. Each pump flows 255 LPH so this is enoufgh fuel to support upwards of 670 whp depending on how high you run fuel pressure.

I will sell the tank and pumps for 600

I will have alot more stuff for sale at a later date but this is what I for sure need gone in the next month or two. I know I can sell this stuff on Ebay but I wanted to offer it to everyone on here first :D

If anyone is intrested PM me because I dont check the forums as much as I use to. Thanks!!!

P.s I am not selling the car so dont worry !! Im just going to change a few things around this winter!! Might even have a chute hanging off the back next year :headbang:

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
Boost12 said:
I will be takeing some parts off my car at the end of the month or at the latest end of November depending on how fast the weather changes. Here is the list

1. KB 2.4 supercharger. I will include the following with the blower

- Huge Acufab throttle body
- Upper pulley and maybe a few others :dunno:

This blower was redone before I put it on the car so needless to say its perfect. We filled the thing up with oil back in Feb and have not had to add any oil since! She doesent blow oil what so ever and im sure Hans will vouch for how awsome this KB has been to us compared to what others have gone through :biggthump

I need to get 2500 for the whole setup

2. Stock 2003 Cobra fuel tank with the following

- 2 Aviator fuel pumps custom mounted in tank. Each pump flows 255 LPH so this is enoufgh fuel to support upwards of 670 whp depending on how high you run fuel pressure.

I will sell the tank and pumps for 600

I will have alot more stuff for sale at a later date but this is what I for sure need gone in the next month or two. I know I can sell this stuff on Ebay but I wanted to offer it to everyone on here first :D

If anyone is intrested PM me because I dont check the forums as much as I use to. Thanks!!!

P.s I am not selling the car so dont worry !! Im just going to change a few things around this winter!! Might even have a chute hanging off the back next year :headbang:

how much for just the tank? if the price is right I will take it.

Thread Info