engine

complete mustang gt engine supercharged by saleen.engine needs a rebuild piston 1 and 2 bad bearings or rod.all complete with ported blower,smaller pulley.complete with wiring harness,computer .everything needed to install in a gt mustang.dynoed aprox 360 rwhp and 375 ftlbs of torque.asking price 3500 dollars.this is an engine out of a real saleen .25,000 miles original

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicblue2003
R u nuts??? It needs a rebuilt and you still want how much for it? sorry but I think that is knida high.

read the post it includes everything for a drop in ,supercharger and everything you need to replace a stock gt engine.supercharger set up only from saleen is about 4,500 dollars.read before making comments

Yeah, it has everthing except functional pistons..GL getting $3500 or even $1500 for it.

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
01GTvert said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicblue2003
R u nuts??? It needs a rebuilt and you still want how much for it? sorry but I think that is knida high.

Yeah, it has everthing except functional pistons..GL getting $3500 or even $1500 for it.

you are practically getting the engine for free at this price.if you would bother to check how much the saleen supercharger set up will cost you you wouldn't make stupid comments.i didn't ask you to buy it

Thread Info