F/S 01 Cobra

hey guys....

I decided to sell my 01 cobra. It has 33k miles on it witch is kinda high i know but i drive it to work almost every day. i live about 40 miles from the city. so its all highway, then the occasional cruise around town and such. It still has the stock Brakes on it too. Soo

The car only has,

K&N drop in filter
Flowtech O/R H pipe
Flowmaster American Thunder catback
Tri-Ax Handle
BBK o2 extensions and BBK o2 sims.
"Stainless Steel" Bumper letters

I change the oil about every 2700 miles. i do i early just incase :thumbsup: i have done that with every car i own. I only use a K&N oil filter as well.

I have no set price really so im lookin for some offers but i kinda do need the car gone asap so let me know.Im prolly missin some things so just call me.

call my cell anytime 847-542-4331

Thanks,
Pat

Picture059.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture005.jpg

100_0603.jpg

100_0593.jpg

100_0601.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Its going to be slow going I think selling it now in the fall. Winter is right around the corner. TOP DOLLAR would be in SPRING or SUMMER. FAll, you might take a hit and winter I would guess even worse unless you find the right guy who is wanting one real bad and cant wait.

Again, good luck!!! Hope it sells for what your asking. :biggthump

01LaserRedCobra

Resident Asshole
Jun 16, 2006
99 Stangbanger said:
Its going to be slow going I think selling it now in the fall. Winter is right around the corner. TOP DOLLAR would be in SPRING or SUMMER. FAll, you might take a hit and winter I would guess even worse unless you find the right guy who is wanting one real bad and cant wait.

Again, good luck!!! Hope it sells for what your asking. :biggthump

yea i kinda need to get rid of it so the first decent offer ill prolly fall for

Thread Info