2 chorme stock '03 wheels with almost new MT ET street radials

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 chorme stock '03 wheels with almost new MT ET street radials

the 275/40/17 ET streets were bought yesterday, and have 5 1/4 passes on them, no street time.

they're mounted and ballanced on two stock Chrome '03 wheels

one of the rims has two spots of very faint curb rash on the outer portion of the lip. (the other marks you see on the spokes is just smeared dirt/dust)

The tires themselves go for $177 each plus tax, and shipping, then add to that the chrome rims.

I'm need to get $550 OBO, and pick them up in Tinley Park.

rimtire1.jpg

rimtire2.jpg

rimtire3.jpg

rimtire4.jpg

rimtire5.jpg

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
hmm i need them bad, but they would have to go on the only set of wheels i have, being that its soo close to the end of the season, the car will be stored so i think i should get a little bit of use out of them next season.

Any chance of meeting up with you if i get the money to take them off your hands?? Ill just have to find a place to get them taken off and put on my rims. Ill let you know. Thanks Jack!

Mike

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
TaintedSnake01 said:
hmm i need them bad, but they would have to go on the only set of wheels i have, being that its soo close to the end of the season, the car will be stored so i think i should get a little bit of use out of them next season.

Any chance of meeting up with you if i get the money to take them off your hands?? Ill just have to find a place to get them taken off and put on my rims. Ill let you know. Thanks Jack!

Mike

yeah we can meet up, and I guess I could have them taken off beforehand, so long as you commit 100%

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
BOOSTED2V said:
Yikes that price seems pretty steep! I bought 4 authentic 03' rims in mint condition with brand new kuhmo tires up front and brand new Nitto DR's out back same size as these for $600. I was hoping you could do better with your price. Let me know if your willing to let them go cheaper. :biggthump

Thanks for sticking your two cents in, I really appreciate it.

Why do people feel the need to stick their two cents in? if you don't like the price, stay the fuck out of the thread... not that difficult to do. :dunno:

I could give a shit less if your inbred cousin's sister-in-law twice removed sold you an Enzo for $100... really, I don't care, I'm trying to sell MY rims and tires for a price I think is fair.

The tires alone will cost you roughly $400 with shipping from Summit. so $550 OBO with chrome stock rims doesn't seem steep to me

As a result of your post. I'll be making a new rule this evening...

Thank you for your helpful contribution to this thread, enjoy the rest of your day.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Cobra Jack said:

Why do people feel the need to stick their two cents in? if you don't like the price, stay the fuck out of the thread... not that difficult to do. :dunno:

I could give a shit less if your inbred cousin's sister-in-law twice removed sold you an Enzo for $100... really, I don't care, I'm trying to sell MY rims and tires for a price I think is fair.

The tires alone will cost you roughly $400 with shipping from Summit. so $550 OBO with chrome stock rims doesn't seem steep to me

Thank you for your helpful contribution to this thread, enjoy the rest of your day.

welcome to my world!!!

everyone knowy somebody somewhere that got a MUCH better deal!

the wonderful world of the "car salesman" where this is an everyday occurance, enough to make me want to carry a glock to work!!!

not really...okay maybe!!! :mad:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Cobra Jack said:

Sorry bud, I took it down. I wasn't trying to be an ass. I took my .02 cents out. Good luck with your sale. :biggthump

Sep 17, 2005
Cobra Jack said:

lol! :laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info