Parts from my cobra for sale

UPDATED-Parts from my cobra for sale (Other stuff now too)

EDIT- All Parts are now make me a reasonable offer accept for noted Best way to get ahold of me is to PM me

Alright so i got my new car today, and its not a stang so i am selling all my Factory and after market stuff i got. so here it goes...

SOLD Brushed alluminum cobra sill plates - had them on the car for 3 days b4 i wrecked it, paid 85 asking 80

Cobra floor matts- say cobra with the cobra emblem and are charchol comes with rears- had them in the car 3 days and then wrecked it, asking 100

SOLD Cobra seat covers, match the black leather gray suede seats, have cobra emblem on them and say SVT. had them in there for 2 years, are in perfect condition, paid 200 for them, asking 120

SOLDFactory taillights (not smoked)-they are 220 new, had them on for 3500 miles ( bought new ones and smoked the new ones), asking 120

Factory 03 cobra springs- ft and rears - make me an offer

Factory guage bezel - was on the car for about 3000 miles (bought new ones and painted the new ones)- 75 new asking 40

factory door handels - were on car for 3000 miles - (bought new ones and painted the new ones) they are 80 new- asking 40

factory ac bezels - 40 new - same deal as the other factory parts - asking 15

facory 03 cobra exhuast and h pipe - was on the car for 1200 miles, the whole system is 1300 new - asking 500 obo

SOLDfactory 03 satin rims - about 3500 miles on them, absolutly perfect and almost full tread on tires - asking 800? obo

NEW TO SALE from here down

SOLD Factory 03 cobra Hood Insulator - make offer

Factory 03 Cobra Radio Head Unit - make offer (I took it apart to get my cds out and put it back together correct, should work but im not 100% sure)

Alpine 9855 head unit - this item is not make an offer - i have best buy warrantie on it $285 takes it (this was in my grandam for about 1 month and is perfect condition - i even have a new wiring harness for it)

Mcgaurd 1/2-20 Lug nuts off my 03 cobra - this item is not make an offer - they are spline drive (with key) and have an anodized blue head with a chrome backing (these were a pita to get and are well over $100 new)

Factory mcgaurd Wheel locks W/Key - $20

100 CD, cd rack - $10 - chrome with black ends

Nyco Playstation 3 Intercooler - $15 - (had this on the ps3 for 3 days, decided to stand the PS3 up and it wouldnt fit in the given area with this on there, and this unit was a little noisy for my taste, but it has adjustable fan control speeds)

BMW M3 Factory R/S lower sill plate - $20 - it has a brushed aluminum side wall with a black lower with M3 written across it

Chrome Hood hinges off a 71 Cutlass - $100 - this item is not make an offer

I do have more, but im waiting to guage interest in these parts, please send me a PM and i generally check everything about 9pm or so

EDIT- these are really the only parts i have for the car, i dint grab anything motor or trans wise, rear end - gas tank mirrors, seats etc, i grab my more personal stuff that i put on it

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
Alrighty, pix and more for sale, i have

Factory rear brake pads up for sale, about 1500 miles on them - 30 bux

Bassani straight midpipes (for cat delete) - 25 bux

Factory ac knobs and door pins - 5 bux

Mcguard lug nutz and key, they are spline drive with blue ends!!! took me 4 motnhs to get and 120 bux for them---will take 100 dollars

factory wheel locks and key - 15 bux takes them

and pictures for alot of it is here... and i will be washing the seat covers b4 i hand them over

Attachments

• Sold shit 002.jpg
    Sold shit 002.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 315
  • Sold shit 003.jpg
    Sold shit 003.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Sold shit 001.jpg
    Sold shit 001.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 316
  • Sold shit 006.jpg
    Sold shit 006.jpg