15in Center Line rims and tires 4 sale....

I have the front runners and the 10.5 slicks 4 sale. I bought them about 2 years ago 4 my gt, as we all know they wont fit cobras w irs. I have 1/2 spacer 4 the fronts but it also wont fit 13in brakes. It may how ever w a 3/4 in spacer I dont really know. They r super light weight, slicks r screwed in. lots of passes left, Jeff (lightning95) ran a 11.74 w these same tires in his Mach1. Asking price $400 theyre worth it you save a lot of weight. PM me or call 219-801-1575. Dan

Pic #1
Pic #2
Pic #3

Jun 18, 2006
im not good with knowing all the backspacing and all that shit but do you think these will fit a 95 cobra? if you still have these this weekend i mite pick them up from you. also when the slicks are worn out i can just go ahead and throw some drs on there no problem rite? let me know im very interested!

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
a_lil_red_302 said:
im not good with knowing all the backspacing and all that shit but do you think these will fit a 95 cobra? if you still have these this weekend i mite pick them up from you. also when the slicks are worn out i can just go ahead and throw some drs on there no problem rite? let me know im very interested!
They will fit a 95 cobra 4 sure, the back rims wont fit a cobra w IRS it rubs on the tie rod. Now 4 the front I tried 1/2in spacer and it didnt work so you would need a 3/4 in spacer. It was just barely touching the brake cal w the 1/2 in, so it should work w 3/4 in spacer like I said. Not sure about the DR's cuz the slicks r professionally screwed in, but I will call my local speed shop n find out. We can arrange something if you like 2 c them my #is 219-801-1575, my name is Dan.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
10th03cobra said:
So there is no way it will fit and 03 Cobra with an IRS then right???
No, not a chance the tie rod rubs on the inside of the rim. I called STEEDA n asked them if I can run spacers on the back they said absolutely not, I can risk losing a wheel, when launching @5k. However the frontrunners will fit w a 3/4 in spacer w no problem.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
FuelSlut said:
I have the front runners and the 10.5 slicks 4 sale. I bought them about 2 years ago 4 my gt, as we all know they wont fit cobras w irs. I have 1/2 spacer 4 the fronts but it also wont fit 13in brakes. It may how ever w a 3/4 in spacer I dont really know. They r super light weight, slicks r screwed in. lots of passes left, Jeff (lightning95) ran a 11.74 w these same tires in his Mach1. Asking price $400 theyre worth it you save a lot of weight. PM me or call 219-801-1575. Dan

Pic #1
Pic #2
Pic #3
SOLD. :biggthump

Thread Info