99 SVT Contour*****CHEAP******

Looking to sell my CSVT as soon as possible. I really don't want to sell it but i have no other choice. I am in need of money for school.

the specs:

located in Highland Park IL

99 SVT Contour, toreador red/tan interior
73,000 miles- i believe i am the third owner, i bought the car through a BMW dealership

brake pads/rotors are a year old all the way around

20,000 miles on clutch

newer fuel pump

plugs/wires replaced at 60k

oil change every 3,000 w/ mobil 1

in need of tires (will replace if buyer plans on keeping the wheel combo)

Couple minor dings, normal body condition for daily driver that is 7 yrs old

needs rear bumper cover, i was rear eneded not to long ago, the guy who hit me had no insurance

sony head unit w/ pioneer speakers

new exhaust-dynomax super turbos w/ magnaflow resonator. (NOT LOUD!)

new cat- magnaflow high flow cat- old one became pluged

pre-cats gutted as they were also in need of replacement

O2 eliminators

SHO air-intake

cleaned upper and lower intake manifolds (upper is no longer painted due to the chemicals used)

been having trouble getting into 1st gear- still drives fine though, just not smooth engagement. No longer a problem, has been recently fixed. The linkage just needed new bolts.

Looking to get around 5,000. make me offers and i will see what i can do.

pict03501bz.jpg

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Carmax won't touch his car becasue of the damage.

What kind of gas mileage do these get?

I need to get something within the next few months. I just sold the explorer and need a replacement.

the only issue is that this has to be a car my wife can drive, in casee something happens to hers... and she doesn't drive stick.... but I guess I could always teach her :(

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
help me out - is the damaged body part available as a crash part so i can repair the car? have press, will travel. that plus snap ring pliers and i can rebuild anything. as long as its not toooooo damaged of a transaxle.

can i fit a set of track tires&wheels in the car? :D

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
ShelbyGuy said:
help me out - is the damaged body part available as a crash part so i can repair the car? have press, will travel. that plus snap ring pliers and i can rebuild anything. as long as its not toooooo damaged of a transaxle.

can i fit a set of track tires&wheels in the car? :D

hells yeah, you can fit track tires and wheels in it! just fold down the back seat.

the transaxle is actually perfect. the shifter linkage has just been repaired. the part is available as a crash part but it will be pricey. i think you can use a type of urethane to fix it for an easy/cheap fix.

Thread Info