Various Cobra Parts

All items used unless otherwise indicated
All Items do NOT include shipping. Shipped UPS from 60477
Items not available now can be held w/ a PM, no deposit required​

Springs, Shocks & Struts:

Cobra 03/04 Coupe Springs (F&R) $50.00 OBO - Unavailable
Cobra 03/04 Vert Springs (F&R) $50.00 OBO - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
Cobra 03/04 Vert Springs (Rear Only) $20.00 OBO
Cobra 2000R Springs ~ 1/2 coil cut (Rear Only) $100.00 OBO (Available November 06)
Griggs Springs SPFO 12-800 - 5X12.5-800# Used/Cut, (Front Only) Free ~ Cut too much, Recommended for Fox or other lightweight mustang only

Cobra 2000R Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Rear Shocks Grooved for c/o by MM, but never used w/ c/o (F&R) $500.00 OBO (Available November 06)

bilstein_shockstrut_subcat.jpg

IRS Parts:

MM Rear IRS Swaybar Endlinks MMRSB-94 (New) $60.00 - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

MM Rear IRS Swaybar Endlinks MMRSB-94 (Used 2-Weeks) $45.00 - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

MMIRSB-94.jpg

FRPP IRS Heavy Duty Crossmember 1999 - 04 Cobra Part #M-5030-F $50.00 OBO - TaintedSnake01 - SKEETER_SVT01

M-5030-F.jpg

Kenny Brown IRS Rear Steer Kit (New ~ Open Box) $150.00 OBO - Pending

Front Suspension:

Kenny Brown Lower Chassis Brace 1996 ~ 2004 - KBP-29205Z $80.00 OBO

MM Front Control Arms W/ Delrin Bushings Fwd. Offset MMFCA-11 (Used 2-Weeks) $350.00 OBO - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
MMFCA-11.jpg

FRPP Delrin Aluminum Front Control Arm Bushings M-3070-G2 (New) $150.00 – These are for Stock Ford Cobra 03/04 Control Arms - Unavailable

MM Caster Camber Plates MMCC994 (New ~ Open Box) No bump stops, not required w/ Bilstein Struts - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

MMCC9994kit.jpg

Chassis Stiffening:

Hans Subframe Connectors for 94 ~ 04 Convertible FMSV1.0C (New) $325.00 OBO

HansRace_Products_SubframeC.jpg

MM Strut Tower Brace 03/04 Cobra MMSTB-7 (New) $150.00 OBO

MMSTB-4.jpg

Misc:

Bosch Intercooler Pump for 03/04 Cobra $100.00] - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Stock 03/04 Eaton w/ TB + Plenum off 8000 mile car never pullied $450.00 OBO

November Wait List:

2000R Shocks/Struts
I-CAN-STANG
Fast99Snake
Sneeks2nv

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
CobraSusie said:
I will take the FRPP IRS Heavy Duty Crossmember Brace :biggthump

M-5030-F.jpg

PM me about the item beneath it (may be interested) ;)

Susie,

The 03/04 Cobra's already have the heavy duty crossmember, the 99 ~ 01 IRS Cobra's do not. Unless you are buying this for a 2000R or other Cobra you do not likely need this. The Item below it is the Rear Steer kit from Kenny Brown. It is more popular w/ the earlier Cobra's, but can be used on any cobra to adjust bump steer. Kenny Brown also claims it helps cure pigeon toe, but it looks no more beefier than the 03/04 Cobra Inside Tie Rod. imo

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
TaintedSnake01 said:
Vince I'm interested in the irs crossmember brace. i can pick it up possibly from you in Tinley. Just let me know. thanks

Mike

Susie got first dibs, but she may not want it. I have to talk to Alan and see what he says, her car already has one since it is an 04 Cobra. If she doesn't take it, you can have it. Are you going to the picnic?

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
Thats cool. I'm not going to be able to make it to the picnic i have to work 930-830. If susie doesnt take it I'll come up that way one night and pick it up from you.

Susie, didnt mean to step on your feet about that. Vince said your car already had one so I wanted to get my dibs in there before anyone else did.

Later
Mike

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
I will get back to you on the hans subframe connectors, you got a really good price after i checked it out, but i might not be able to afford it. Ill let you know for sure monday night after i see how much my check comes out to be. I hate not knowing how much exactly i made until i see the check.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
dohc97 said:
I will get back to you on the hans subframe connectors, you got a really good price after i checked it out, but i might not be able to afford it. Ill let you know for sure monday night after i see how much my check comes out to be. I hate not knowing how much exactly i made until i see the check.

They are very beefy subframe connectors. They make my Kenny Brown look like tinfoil. My plan was cut out the Kenny Brown extreme matrix system and put these in @ the time I put in a custom roll cage or bar and have it tied into the subframe connectors. I no longer belive I am going to get the custom roll bar/cage and decided to sell them. Shipping is expensive on these from CA when I bought them. A local pick-up would save you quite a bit.

Let me know,

-Vince

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
TaintedSnake01 said:
Thats cool. I'm not going to be able to make it to the picnic i have to work 930-830. If susie doesnt take it I'll come up that way one night and pick it up from you.

Susie, didnt mean to step on your feet about that. Vince said your car already had one so I wanted to get my dibs in there before anyone else did.

Later
Mike

Mike,

Susie didn't need the brace. Let me know if you still wanted it.

-Vince

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Mystic Terminator said:
$40.00, or perhaps an hour of your time instead. ;) My car could use some attention, short of painting the blem's.

I forgot to give you those mathis brackets for the irs I made up for Portage Cobra and I had brought them w/ me to the picnic.
I will take the driveshaft loop, lets set up a date to do your car,
(this is the scratch you had and wanted fixed right?)

I definately have the buffer now :cool: (bought a new DeWalt)
we can trade or whatever :dunno:

and I will pick up the brackets for Jason too :biggthump

(if Mike TaintedSnake) wants me to, I can pick up the parts he bought from you, and drop off his money same day as the above :dunno:

Let me know ;)

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
CobraSusie said:
I will take the driveshaft loop, lets set up a date to do your car,
(this is the scratch you had and wanted fixed right?)

I definately have the buffer now :cool: (bought a new DeWalt)
we can trade or whatever :dunno:

and I will pick up the brackets for Jason too :biggthump

(if Mike TaintedSnake) wants me to, I can pick up the parts he bought from you, and drop off his money same day as the above :dunno:

Let me know ;)

Cool, I'll give you a call. send me your number please.

-vince

SLASH said:
vince...did you get my pm?

Yup. :-o

Thread Info