1988 LX 5.0 5 speed forsale!!!!!

Okay guys,
Perfect weather to own a vert so here goes, I am going to test the water out on my car.
I have a 1988 LX 5.0 5 speed for sale ex 4cyl car. I bought the car off an old guy who did the swap. It has a 5.0 v8 with a T-5 5 speed along with a 8.8 solid rear with 373 gears.
It is blue with blue flames that at night when light hits the flames they glow. The Interior is blue and looks like new.

Mods on the car:
cone filter
shorty headers
off Road h-pipe
flowmaster catback aluminized tail pipes not chrome
373 rear gear
mass air car with A9L computer
cervinis hood
tinted windows
hood pins
50/50 lakewood rear drag shocks
15x8 centerline warriors all around with regular 225/50r15 cooper tires

The bad:

Hood flew up,(the previous owner) and crushed the area where the wipers go and the hood has cracks on the paint.

Needs a new rear window as it leaks, the window and the top material are coming apart.

I would Love to keep the car. I have driven plenty stock 5 liters and this one moves real hard for having a so little mods.
Reason for selling is, I am moving out with my girlfriend and I need to pay off my cobra so I won't have to much expense. I know fixing the cowl area and fixing the rear window I can get more out of the car but I will be asking $4,500 any questions feel free to call or email, I will try to get pics. he car is located in the aurora/naperville area. [email protected] or 630-303-1964....Eddie

Thread Info

• V
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list