Stereo parts

Alright I had to gut my cavalier (lease). Heres what I got:

Head unit: Premier DEH-P960MP Here whats wrong with it. It powers on but the front display has a problem with the motorized part. It will open but shuts off closes and restarts. Can be sent to be fixed or if your so inclined as to fix it yourself.

XM Tuner: Pioneer GEX-P910XM Absolutely nothing wrong with it. comes with antenna, power/ head unit signal cable.

Amp: Apline MRP-M350 Mono 700W peak sub amp. Works perfectly

Box: Qlogic sealed dual with 2 MTX Blue thunder 12" (entry level) subs installed. Works perfectly

Im asking $200 for everything listed. OR Head unit $50, XM Tuner $50, Amp $100, Box $100

I will not ship I will deliever For a small price Basicly the cost of gas. I'll meet halfway, or you can pick up for nothing. I just don't want to be driving to the wisconsin border for nothing. Also I'll take offers.

Whitey04

Regular
Apr 2, 2006
well the head unit is actually in pretty bad shape, But I was just going to throw in in with everything else. Heres a link to the radio.
http://www.audio-warehouse.com/web/mdl/DEHP960MP/detail.asp
what happens is when the front face comes down the radio shuts off, you can listen to the radio with the face up, but the front face is also loose. Like I sayed its in bad shape. Everything else is in good shape. That and I really wanted to sell the entire lot.

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
Whitey04 said:
well the head unit is actually in pretty bad shape, But I was just going to throw in in with everything else. Heres a link to the radio.
http://www.audio-warehouse.com/web/mdl/DEHP960MP/detail.asp
what happens is when the front face comes down the radio shuts off, you can listen to the radio with the face up, but the front face is also loose. Like I sayed its in bad shape. Everything else is in good shape. That and I really wanted to sell the entire lot.

I know what it looks like, i just wanted to see how bad the condition is. If you could get a picture, even a cellphone one i would appreciate it. Im wondering how much it would take to fix it. Will it play cds or no? I will get back to you on the rest of your stuff tomorrow, im looking at your stuff for a friends car.

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
I want dibs on this stuff, let me talk to my friend again and see if he wants it. Im pretty sure he will, if he wants it can we test it? I dont mind giving you a bit more than your asking price, just work with me on testing the amp and subs.

Thread Info

• W
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list