FS: 2004 Silver Srt-4 29k Miles, NW Indiana

I am Looking to sell my 2004 Silver SRT-4: 31,000mi
Still has 3yr/36k warrenty and has a 5 or 7 year transferable powertrain warrenty.

Car just got its front axel replaced under warrenty. Engine and turbo run perfect as well as the rest of the car. It was well maintained by the first owner and by me. Oil changed every 3-4k miles with Mobil 1 synthetic. Tranny fluid changed twice at 18kmi and just now at 28kmi.

The body has been taken care of also. One small Chip in dirver side door that was filled with touchup paint. The rear decklip has a small 3inch scratch and the spoiler some some minor scuffs. New tires with 85% tread i nthe front and 60% tread i nthe rear. Kuhmo 215/40/17's.

It has some mods all of which I can put back to stock:
-Upgraded solid Motor Mounts (reduces wheel hop)
-3" Side exit exhaust with no cat downpipe.
-K & N air filter.
-PTP Wastegate Actuator (lets you up your boost)
-PCV Billet Check valve (eliminations a boost leak)
map/tip sensor eletronic voltage clamp (lets you do minor piggyback tuning to lean the car out)
-Kinetic Manual Boost Controller.
-PTP 80PSI Fuel Pressure Regulator that supports 325-350hp.
-Maddog 58% Short Throw shifter with Custom Billet handle.
-Mopar 3D Taillights.
-Autometer Carbon Fiber 30PSI boost guage.

Car dyno'd 236/258 at the front wheels stock, it will dyno roughly 275fwhp/350fwtq with the mods on it.
Been to the track once with maybe 5 passes on it.

I'm asking $16,500 with the mods, $16,000 with it put back to stock.

Some pics:
srt4zaino.jpg

srtside.jpg

Email or call for info: [email protected] (219) 796 7370

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Aug 30, 2004
I'm liking this car a lot right now too, got the AFX in and now I can tune the boost and fuel to 11.5 A/F and its running hard, def low 13's maybe 12's on street tires, low to mid 12's on slicks or DR's L:)

I need to give you a ride in it soon susie. you'll be impressed.

lets schedual a local t and t night at 41 again too!

Thread Info