1995 White SVT Lightning #2278 of 2280

Well the time is here again.
1995 White SVT Lightning
#2278 of 2280 (one of the last ever!)
truck is in good running condition motor and trans are great.
132k on her now
Mods
Full Bassani nastruck exhaust
CAI
9mm wires
Cervinis ram air hood
lightning banner
hard tonue cover
truck comes w/many stock parts from my 93 L that was perfect. Also has a stock hood in good shape and 4 rims and decent tires.
The problems
front and rear tube bumper have their days numbered. I had a kid rearend me doing about 7mph and scratched the rear bumper bad. The good news is that i have a front black bumper w/spoiler off a 94 w/60k and a rear red bumper off a red 94 that had 14k on it. Thos two are in my garage waiting to be sprayed and put on. This would cost about 100-200 dollars to fix unless you could do it yourself. The truck has newer brakes on it and will have new balljoints installed sometime this week or next when i have a few days off work. The interior is excellent in this truck w/the exception of the leather coming off the stearing wheel. It has an alpine head unit and polk speakers and sounds pretty good. We have had this truck since i beleive 2001 and it had 75k on it when we bought it. We have loved this truck for so long but it is time for me to get something else and we really have no need for a truck anymore.
my price is $7000 for everything lightning i own. that will included whatever brochures i have and a lightning model and 1993 car and driver featuring the 454ss vs. the lightning.
let me know
Thanks Tom

PurpleHaze98

Nov 22, 2005
No i dont wanna get rid of the center seat. I havent found the perfect car but the truck is ready to go. Im not driving it right now because of the snow and my dad just bought himself a new lincoln so im driving his old one for now.
oh you can have my center seat plus a whole truck and a bunch of stuff for $7000 :lmao:

Thread Info