For sale this time!! MAC 2.5 Cat-back

I wasent going to sell my Mac Cat-back but Im gonna get rid of it for good this time. I have only had it on the car for not even 2 months so its pretty close to brand new... its 2.5 inch with Black powder coated pipeing.. I will include all nuts, bolts and hardware that came with it to make for an easy install.... I am only selling it because with the new setup on my car this wont get the job done but shhhh :headbang:

I am looking to get 300.00 for the system because its in such good conditon Pm me and let me know if ur intrested

02RedL

svtcobra2k1 said:
going to get a notchback....im selling as many parts as I can right now. Im sellling my headers, x pipe, and my new slp line lock and dynotune no2 kit. Hopefully in the spring ill buy the car and in a few years slap a 91 mm turbo on it.
You changed your mind in 9 days about buyin an exhaust system. But your gonna get a 91 mm turbo in 3 yrs for a car you dont have yet. Youll prob change your mind 600 times by then! :-o

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
I was going to buy the system becuase mine is broken, pipes bent completely. I realized that I dont want to put more money into this car becuase Id rather have a notch thats all. And yes, I will have the car in the spring, that is one thing that my mind wont change about!

B

Boost12

zacs a moron the exhaust is perfect. Too bad you dont know how to work on cars for shit zac and when you were putting the 02 senser in you stripped the shit out of it so then we had to take it in to get welded :mad: :argue: haha I think were the only two homos that spent over 6 hours putting Exhaust on one of these cars :crying:

Thread Info