1991 Paxton Supercharged Mustang GT 5spd

Car was purchased in may, but due to financial issues and other circumstances, is going to have to go.

http://classifieds.stangnet.com/showproduct.php?product=25337&sort=1&cat=17&page=2

After I bought the car, I added the following:

-Paxton Novi 1000
-AEI Adjustable Fuel Regulator
-Holley 255lph Electric Fuel Pump
-Cobra Injectors
-Cobra MAF
-KB Full Length Subframe Connectors
-Pioneer Speakers

Car Came With:
-Steeda Lowering Springs
-Cobra 5 Lug Conversion w/discs all around
-Adjustable Proportioning Valve
-17 Inch Cobra R Rims, Castor/Camber Plates
-FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
-3.73's
-Tremec T-5
-Solid BBK Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms
-Swaybars More
-Monroe HiPo Shocks
-Flowmaster Exhaust
-BBK Shorty Headers
-BBK High Flow Catted H-Pipe
-FRPP Wires
-Shortshifter

The reason for the low price is that there are two issues. One is that there is a small oil leak coming from the lower intake. Apparently the Supercharger (which is running at 5-6lbs) was just too much pressure for the older seal. The leak is very slow and is driveable, but should be repaired. My mechanic told me that it is a silicon bead which seals the lower intake. Secondly, there is an idle surge after putting on all the fuel equipment. Both should be easy problems to fix for any handy person.

I am off to school in Colorado, and did not have the time to fix these problems before I left. My father is at home in Chicago and willing to show and sell the car for me. I would have fixed these problems myself, unfortunately I did not have the time before I had to leave for school to fix them. Whoever purchases this car will most likely fix the problems over the winter and be getting away with a steal. I originally had this car listed for 9500.
The intake problem should cost around $450 and the idle surge could be anywhere from $150-350. For a do-it-your selfer, this is the perfect project.

The Stang currently has 91K miles. The paint is in unbelievable condition, and the body is straight as an arrow. I know that everyone says there paint is amazing, but this car is SHOW condition nice. Other then the two problems lsited above, the car is a beauty. It runs extremely strong, brakes hard, and corners well. The interior is in great condition, and there is nothing cracked or broken. The Wheels are flawless. The car was professionally dyno tuned and has a PERFECT A/F ratio across the board. I ditched the FMU for a proper tune with upgraded fuel delivery. The previous owner was not focused on speed so much as making the car handle and brake well. You can tell from the list of parts that the engine is more or less stock other then the supercharger. The car runs extremely cool! Come and check it out!

Blown91GT

Banned
Nov 2, 2005
Yo, goldsmith good lookin car dude, it's identical to mine, i loved it when i heard the car at your house dude, so sad to see it go.. luke loved it too, this car is a killer car guys, to be honest Jon(goldsmjr) is a good college student who doesn't lie, Take care Jon, GL with the sell - Mike.

Thread Info