FS: 1989 Mustang GT

Most of u have seen my car before...i am getting rid of it cuz i bought a car with better gas mileage and better for a daily driver....i am asking $4,500 obo

1989 mustang gt 5.0

5 speed

3.73 gears

flowmaster exhaust

shortys headers

k & n cold air

much recent service done such as new fuel pump, new distributor module, new plugs wires and distributor, new switches on the inside so everything works, new lower ball joints, just aligned, newer tires, clean car

107,500 miles

pm or email if ur interested....the car is in naperville at friends house right now

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
5pointOhCrap said:
Most of u have seen my car before...i am getting rid of it cuz i bought a car with better gas mileage and better for a daily driver....i am asking $4,500 obo

1989 mustang gt 5.0

5 speed

3.73 gears

flowmaster exhaust

shortys headers

k & n cold air

much recent service done such as new fuel pump, new distributor module, new plugs wires and distributor, new switches on the inside so everything works, new lower ball joints, just aligned, newer tires, clean car

107,500 miles

pm or email if ur interested....the car is in naperville at friends house right now

well i guess that one guy said no eh..

5pointOhCrap

VenomInside said:
well i guess that one guy said no eh..

I have not heard back from him so i am going to advertise as much as possibloe and if i hear ack from him great he can give me the cash and take the car...lol...i told him it was down in naperville and that i could bring it down if he didnt want to drive it that far

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
5pointOhCrap said:
I have not heard back from him so i am going to advertise as much as possibloe and if i hear ack from him great he can give me the cash and take the car...lol...i told him it was down in naperville and that i could bring it down if he didnt want to drive it that far
what do you want to do with all the mustang parts you have in my basement?
Maybe I can send them back to you (with Gary) I want to get my house on the market soon (have to empty) - to do so :biggthump

5pointOhCrap

CobraSusie said:
what do you want to do with all the mustang parts you have in my basement?
Maybe I can send them back to you (with Gary) I want to get my house on the market soon (have to empty) - to do so :biggthump

yes u can send them back with gary or i can come get them...all though i dont know where we would put them in the lil mr2...lol

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list