1998 cobra for sale....procharger

:headbang: Hell i must sell my 1998 mustang cobra. This car is 100 percent mint. The car has 41,000. Thats right around 5,000 a year since it was purchased. The car comes with a after market warrenty that covers the car bumper to bumper untill 70k. It has all service records and the car has a clean carfax. The car has beautiful interior with literaly no wear what so ever. As far as mod go, It sits on 2003 chrome cobra wheels. 17" by 9" in front and 17" by 10.5" in the rear. The tires are in great condition. It has lakewood engineering upper and lower control arms. Eibach pro system plus complete suspension. Thats sway bars, springs, shocks and struts, and urathane bushings. I am asking $13,500 as it sits. I will through in a bbk aluminum pullies, acufab throttle body, and a jlt cold ait intake for another $500, totaling $14,000. And the last option is the car as it sits with the uninstalled ProCharger. Its the p600b kit with a 3 row front mount, The kit is complete and ready to through on with some small pices missing-(nothing you cant buy at napa) the price for this would be $15,500. These are all great deals so please consider. I will sell some of the parts indiviually as well. Email me at [email protected] are call my cell anytime at 630-675-9170. my name is ryanh and thanks alot. :headbang:

RyanCobra1.jpg

RyansCobra2.jpg

RyansCobra3.jpg

Thread Info

• H
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list