Bogart Bolted R/T's 16x10's

Plenty of you have seen my car, but i'll put pics up anyways. Selling my rear bogart bolted r/t's for an 03 cobra with IRS 3 piece 16x10's which are SUPER light... will clear everything fine. on some cars i've heard you need to sand the casting of the caliper just a hair and some others will fit fine. Have pretty shot e/t streets 26x11.50/16 on them that i wouldnt drive on or bring to the track with. i'll sell them mounted or unmounted or if ya have tires i'll mount and balance them. Reason for selling is going with a 15x10 and a 28" tire. Have center caps and lug nuts as well

Looking for 700 obo for the pair.

bogarts%20shiftlite%20002.jpg

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Oncebitten03 said:
Plenty of you have seen my car, but i'll put pics up anyways. Selling my rear bogart bolted r/t's for an 03 cobra with IRS 3 piece 16x10's which are SUPER light... will clear everything fine. on some cars i've heard you need to sand the casting of the caliper just a hair and some others will fit fine. Have pretty shot e/t streets 26x11.50/16 on them that i wouldnt drive on or bring to the track with. i'll sell them mounted or unmounted or if ya have tires i'll mount and balance them. Reason for selling is going with a 15x10 and a 28" tire. Have center caps and lug nuts as well

Looking for 700 obo for the pair.

bogarts%20shiftlite%20002.jpg

Youre killing me here Regis.......

Oh well, I guess mine will be new at least :rolleyes:

:joke: Sorry, I had to say something

Thread Info

• Oncebitten03
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list