WTS/WTT: JLT Cold Air and Ram Air (White)

I bought a used JLT CAI and RAI from a user on the svtperformance forums here recently. To be honest, the product isn't what I expected. It has the larger CAI with marks from where it sat on the valve cover and inside the fenderwell (covered up when installed) and the RAM air tube which appears to be unused. Comes with everything that originally came to me which was everything that original came to previous owned from JLT, including filter.

I'd like to sell this setup or trade for a K&N kit if possible. Let me know via PM or email: [email protected]. Thanks.

- Chris

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
DOHC 04 SVT said:
I bought a used JLT CAI and RAI from a user on the svtperformance forums here recently. To be honest, the product isn't what I expected. It has the larger CAI with marks from where it sat on the valve cover and inside the fenderwell (covered up when installed) and the RAM air tube which appears to be unused. Comes with everything that originally came to me which was everything that original came to previous owned from JLT, including filter.

I'd like to sell this setup or trade for a K&N kit if possible. Let me know via PM or email: [email protected]. Thanks.

- Chris

You should have no problem finding a person to trade you the K&N FIPK. Plenty of people with the K&N have switched to JLTs.

TTT for someone to get a JLT for cheap.

Oh yeah-yer nuts for trading a JLT for a K&N

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
DOHC 04 SVT said:
...To be honest, the product isn't what I expected. It has the larger CAI with marks from where it sat on the valve cover and inside the fenderwell (covered up when installed) and the RAM air tube which appears to be unused...

I'll try to talk you out of it as well... what has been disappointing? Why haven't you at least tried the RAI? :dunno:

DOHC 04 SVT

Aug 28, 2005
Well, I tried installing it after I got the Steig III blower, TB, and pulley's on and I could not make the thing fit. I bought it used, but am pretty sure all the parts are there. Maybe I was fed up with things going wrong and didn't want to deal with it since it became somewhat a pain. I will try it one more time, but I couldn't seem to make it fit for anything.

- Chris

At this point, I am still open for a trade though unless I get this thing on and it is AMAZING..

04svt

Screeming Yellow
Aug 31, 2005
Anybody looking for a Johnny Lightning Forced Induction kit for a Cobra pm me I have a brand new kit never used. comes with filter housing, filter and the tubing to conect to the vent holes in bumber next to the fog lights. I bought it and never got around to putting it in and decided to sell it and possibly get something else... anyone interested you know what to do. :burnout: Chris

Thread Info