Might sell 03 cobra?

Mikes03SVT

Nov 26, 2004
was bulit sept.02 I bielive it was deliverd in nov. bought it used. car is imaculate ,origanal rims machined finish has falken tires & mt et street radials. Ive never had any warranty work done car has been great to me.
Tell you the truth I hadnt thought much about How much I wanted for the car :dunno: Kind of a spur of the moment sell. I want to build a fast street car but cant bring myself to do it to a car that cost so much. so 31000 OBO? :dunno:

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
C'mon Tim, what are you waiting for?!?
HaHaHaHa - Narrowed it down to a select few Snakes with low miles and warranty time - just trying to get $price$ dialed in. Have them at $25-26,500 and waiting for someone to step up to the plate and make me the offer I can't pass on :)
Actually a bit pi$$ed - was away this weekend and expected to check out a Comp Orange that was near by - but the guy didn't return phone or email messages :( Really thought my search was over...
:headbang:

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Mystic544 said:
HaHaHaHa - Narrowed it down to a select few Snakes with low miles and warranty time - just trying to get $price$ dialed in. Have them at $25-26,500 and waiting for someone to step up to the plate and make me the offer I can't pass on :)
Actually a bit pi$$ed - was away this weekend and expected to check out a Comp Orange that was near by - but the guy didn't return phone or email messages :( Really thought my search was over...
:headbang:
there is a guy here on the site selling a comp orange with I believe 5100 miles on it :biggthump

Thread Info