cobra stuff for sale

I have 2 goodyear GSD3's 285/40/17 for sale with about 3000 miles but in great shape! no burnouts!!! I also have a stock eaton for sale with 8000 miles on it, its in near new shape also. I have a pair of stock halfshafts for sale that are in good shape incase you break yours at the track..... tires are @ $295 blower is @ $495 Halfshafts are @ 175 each.

Ray

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
I did that last time and there was no dust........This time nothing but dirt under the dead grass, the whole inside of my car was covered with dirt and grass. serves me right though, I think I pissed some people off ! . That was not my intention, as soon as I saw the huge cloud of dust I was like oh shi*t. I am sorry to all those I pissed off. I was only trying to do my victory donuts like in nascar.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Painter said:
I did that last time and there was no dust........This time nothing but dirt under the dead grass, the whole inside of my car was covered with dirt and grass. serves me right though, I think I pissed some people off ! . That was not my intention, as soon as I saw the huge cloud of dust I was like oh shi*t. I am sorry to all those I pissed off. I was only trying to do my victory donuts like in nascar.

I was the one who yelled asshole!!!!

Not because of the donuts, just because :clap:

You got the inside of that silver L full of dirt.

No worries - it made me laugh...

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Painter said:
I have 2 goodyear GSD3's 285/40/17 for sale with about 3000 miles but in great shape! no burnouts!!! I also have a stock eaton for sale with 8000 miles on it, its in near new shape also. I have a pair of stock halfshafts for sale that are in good shape incase you break yours at the track..... tires are @ $295 blower is @ $495 Halfshafts are @ 175 each.

Ray

Yer GAy

P

PearlBlue L

Painter said:
my buddy in the silver L was pissed off... the cloud you threw in the air went into his truck as he drove by and he had grass and dirt all over in his truck

Thread Info