03 Faleen for Sale or Trade...DUW

First things first. I don't need to sell this car, but the race car bug has bit me hard. I would be interested in an SSO or Renegade or Drag Radial car. Of course depending on the race car, I'd put some cash in the deal too. Pricing for the car is firm at 31k.

Car is an 03 DSG Cobra.
Full Saleen front and rear bumpers (real saleen parts)
Side skirts
Side Scoops
Rear 281 wing
Cobra R SVO hood
Ghost Flames
AR CAI
BF 2.76 redfire upper and idlers
VRS o/r X pipe
Borla Stingers
Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
Real Ford Y2K Chrome Cobra R's 18's
BFG 295/35/18 drag radials out back (brand new)
BFG KDW 275/40/18 up front
Xcal 2 tune from Sutton High Performance
All UPR billet pieces under the hood
Car is out of Factory Warranty it's my dd and has 37k on the clock, but has Extended warranty through a private company that has no modification policy until 85k and all the dealers I have talked to are more than happy to honor the policy all day long. Had my clutch completely replaced under this warranty with all the mods still on the car. Car has one minor interior defect pictured below. Outside of the car is PERFECT

Car recently took 2 top 20 awards and the NMRA in Joliet and won best Paint and Body as well. Do not question the price, if it's not what you think it's worth, I don't care. I know what KBB price is and I'm not looking to rip anyone off. If you have a cash offer, post up. No bitching about "You can't get back what you put in it." because I have well over 50k in the car. So if you are looking to get rid of your race car or want the only DD, show/street/strip car to win a Best Paint award at an NMRA event, get as close to 31k as you can and let's talk.

Now for the pics.

5f6b1ebb.jpg

seatsandrimsandflames007.jpg

seatsandrimsandflames008.jpg

seatsandrimsandflames009.jpg

seatsandrimsandflames010.jpg

seatsandrimsandflames014.jpg

seatsandrimsandflames013.jpg

seatsandrimsandflames012.jpg

seatsandrimsandflames011.jpg

seatsandrimsandflames004.jpg

Tranzlucent

Say When
Jun 7, 2004
Thanks for the compliments Susie. It's not for sure, but I figure I'll get the feelers out there and see what may or may not be lurking. There's something about an sso or renegade car in my garage that excites me. Unfortunately I'm not rich enough to carry both of them.

Thread Info